From theory to practice - page 897

Alexander_K:

I went in at 125.414

well done and lost everything (in the future) practically.

You want a tip of +200 pips and get out of the market. And don't get into it again. But of course it's unlikely...if you are lucky. But as for one needle down, you are in the red and you are in the red.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The dialogue is difficult because of your arrogant disrespectful attitude towards your opponents.

+100500 million. And aggressive ignorance on top of that.

Evgeniy Chumakov:
In my view, to summarise, so far it has come down to finding the necessary middle ground.

let's say it's found, what's next?

Disaster...

Damn it all to hell.... Ugh!

Alexander_K:
Here we go... EURJPY. I'm sitting here washing my face in sweat - it's all over the place... Hey, Automat - follow me!

So to win is to fry?

Well, well...

it's a 100% loss, you can close the terminal

Renat Akhtyamov:

so to win means to fry?

Well, well...

it's a 100% loss, you can close the terminal

How else do you win a contest?! You have to make 500% a month to get into the top 10... There's no other way. The other thing is, I was wrong about the entry too. Ugh, one more time...

Alexander_K:

How else do you win a contest?! To be in the top 10, you have to gain 500% per month... There's no other way. The other thing is, I was wrong about the entry, too. Ugh, one more time...

Personally, I think it's like this

10 doubles is 2 in the 10th = 1024 * 100%

i.e. it is enough to figure out how to reinvest, so as not to take risks and not to jerk off, but to reach the required percentage

Evgeniy Chumakov:

You'd better tell me what the average is.

Zhenya, you seem to have a better average. Jurik?

Alexander_K:

I went in at 125.414