From theory to practice - page 862

Alexander_K:

I'd be whacked for such a Grail like Alyosha... I'm crying my eyes out...

today the pound goes away and you can live and spin the demo for at least a month in peace

Renat Akhtyamov:
today the pound goes off and you can live and play the demo for at least a month

Rena, in case you haven't noticed - EVERYTHING is flying. I have 10 trades open at the same time and the same number went through in the morning. This has never happened... I've always had at most 10 trades in a day...

Alexander_K:

Rena, in case you haven't noticed - EVERYTHING is flying. I have 10 trades open at the same time and the same number went through in the morning. This has never happened... The maximum was always 10 trades a day...

I can see everything, I trade 28 pairs

Alexander_K:

Rena, in case you haven't noticed - EVERYTHING is flying. I have 10 trades open at the same time and the same number went through in the morning. This has never happened... At most, 10 trades a day have always been open...

Conclusion: Only one trade at a time. Think about how to control risk if something goes wrong (Chegevara advised me).

And you have to be creative in the process, not lazy to explore where it seems that there is nothing.

P.s. The same excess ... If eurusd opened with an excess < 20 and other pairs of these currencies at the same time with an excess > 20, then also do not trade.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Conclusion: Only trade one trade at a time. Think about how to control risk if something does not go according to plan (Chegevara advised this).

And to be creative in the process, not lazy to explore where there seems to be nothing.

That's where the grail comes in.

There are only 2 options - buy/sell

one of them - a well-known strategy "buy and hold"

;)

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Conclusion: Only trade one trade at a time. Think about how to control risk if something does not go according to plan (Chegevara advised this).

And you have to be creative in the process, not lazy to explore where it seems that there is nothing.

It's boring to make one deal.

And like me, it's fun. It's hilarious... Ugh, one more time...

Here's a kink, here's two kinks... The trends are tearing them apart.

Alexander_K:

Here's a kink, here's two kinks... The trends tear them apart.

Does the kurtosis always increase after opening a trade? Or does it happen that a trade passes with an kurtosis of < 20?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Does the kurtosis always go up after opening a trade? Or does it happen that a trade goes through with a kurtosis < 20?

No. Most of the time, if you make a trade at < 20, everything goes as it should. And it seems - here is the grail...

But, in this case, the kurtosis becomes >20 when I' m already in the deal . I.e. an hour ago there were no visible signs of impending disgrace. And suddenly - bang, a sharp jump and that's it - take a walk, Vasya. In this case, nothing can help. Finita la comedy...

Alexander_K:

No. Most of the time, if you make a deal at < 20, everything goes right. And it seems - there's the Grail...

But, in this case, the excess becomes >20 when I am already in the deal . I.e. an hour ago there were no visible signs of impending disgrace. And suddenly - bang, a sharp jump and that's it - take a walk, Vasya. In this case, nothing can help. Finita la comedy...

So close the deal and that's it.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

So close the trade and that's it.

I don't see any difference - whether it closes with a big loss or with a stop loss. I'm talking about a sudden jump in price, not just a slow move in the wrong direction...