From theory to practice - page 849

Alexander_K:

I don't need it. It's for kids who don't know anything about non-parametric metrics to help.

I just need a key from you, that's all.

You're talking about horses, people.

One minute you're talking about robust distributions, which are obviously a parametric family, the next minute you're talking about nonparametric methods.

Alexander_K:

I don't need it. It's for kids who don't know anything about non-parametric metrics to help.

I just need you to give me the key, that's all.

I already gave it to you. Did you forget?

I already told you, there's no other key in nature. There are only variations on the theme. Cook a little, maybe it'll work.

By the way, it's not a bad idea to think about closing a deal either. Just don't stop - it's not a working option, only an emergency one.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Horses mixed up, people mixed up.

You are talking about stable distributions, which are obviously a parametric family, and then about non-parametric methods.

So the Cauchy distribution, being a stable distribution, you only investigate with parametric statistics?

That's enough, Alexey - go to school.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

By the way, it's not a bad idea to think about closing a trade either. Just not a stop - it's not a working option, just an emergency one.

Agreed. That is exactly what is needed. I'll think about it this weekend.

Get your pockets ready, Yuri! We have broken a lot of bones here, but I have to hand it to you - you are one of the smartest guys here. Respect! The grail will be given to you for nothing, for your help and patience.

making a grail out of an EA, the "streaming method"

- enter the market with pauses, you may use a grid

- martingale (increasing risk) with reasonable, not too dashing parameters

- startup capital is divided 75-80% in the site and advertising, 25-20% in the account and expenses like VDS

- signal is bubbling

money is taken from subscribers and followers

---

and don't think it's cheating.

This is a business, unlike :-) But business is already money, not just profits

Alexander_K:

So the Cauchy distribution, being stable, is only investigated by parametric statistics?

That's enough, Alexey - go to school.

What is meant by its study, other than determining the values forthe two parameters that completely define it? That is exactly what is called parametric statistics.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

What is meant by investigating it, other than determining the values forthe two parameters that completely define it? That is exactly what is called parametric statistics.

Lana. I'll try to explain again, because I want to see you as a companion on the thorny path in Hilbert space.

I apply in TC exclusively the median, everything connected with it and methods of calculation of dispersion, kurtosis and asymmetry, different from standard formulas for central moments of SV.

All, I emphasize - all values I have have a physical meaning, not just a set of formulas. I can, you might say, see the movements of the price wave packet.

The result in 2 weeks:

Is it good? Or do you need something else?

Alexander_K:

I agree. That's exactly what's needed. I'll think about it this weekend.

Get your pockets ready, Yuri! You and I have broken a lot of bones here, and I'll give you credit for being one of the smartest around. Respect! The Grail will be given to you for nothing, for your help and patience.

No, not that. Not the Grail. The Grail is a dream. Don't deprive me of my dream. What would I do in the evenings then? ))

Yuriy Asaulenko:

No, not that. Not the Grail. The Grail is a dream. Don't deprive me of my dream. What would I do in the evenings then? ))

Count the money! Did you buy the car or not yet? Well, that's just it. Cash comes in handy in these things.

Alexander_K:

The result in two weeks:

Is it good? Or do you need something else?

Not good enough. It does. Into the furnace.

You won't lose anything. And manuscripts don't burn anyway.)