From theory to practice - page 805

Martin Cheguevara:
Yes, it does.
It's simple, there is p=50/50
=> The sum of price iterations in time is the number of possible outcomes -> (bar-1)=> increase the probability by studying where and by how much price moved. The more it goes in one direction the more likely it is that it will go in the other, otherwise too many systems would be destabilizing the security, at least one can know that for sure. I don't know another way of knowing the direction of price movement yet)
This is about the order system.

Well, maybe.

If the price goes in one direction, it will stop only when the level of buying and selling is equalized.

Hoping for a pullback is not advisable.

Accordingly, not having information about purchases and sales, guessing by coffee grounds does not suit us.

Read the post above. To be honest, it wasn't the first time I squeezed it out of myself but it was the first time I published it (pressed "Add").

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well er... maybe.

It's just that if the price keeps going in one direction, it will only stop when the buying and selling align.

Your discussion is driving me crazy.)

Renat, there is always an equal amount of buying and selling. How much is sold is exactly how much is bought.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Your discussion is already driving me crazy).

Renat, there is always an equal amount of buying and selling. How much is sold, exactly the same amount is bought.

No, it's not.

There's no clearing on forex, it's a different market

https://www.oanda.com/lang/ru/forex-trading/analysis/open-position-ratios

Валютные позиции | Коэффициенты открытых позиций Форекс | OANDA
  • www.oanda.com
Интересует просмотр oтношение позиций реального счета? Нет реального счета? Зарегистрируйтесь бесплатно сегодня!

Renat Akhtyamov:

there is no clearing in forex, it's a different market

https://www.oanda.com/lang/ru/forex-trading/analysis/open-position-ratios

Clearing has nothing to do with it).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Clearing has nothing to do with it at all).

just after the clearing operation, all purchases and sales converge into an equilateral lock.

And the buys and sells are spread out and rolled into a cup.

I don't understand how you can make any profit there.

Martin Cheguevara:
I don't quite get it. I don't open orders and hope I first register the event then open) registration happens as if I had previously placed orders and hope)

ho-ho-ho-ho!

familiar theme.

I would like to open an order earlier but it's too late, the price is already there and i don't know if it will be there

you are somewhere close to the solution, the problem is solvable

Martin Cheguevara:
I've already solved it in my robot. That's not the problem...

If you've solved it, there shouldn't be a problem.

Equity is naturally drawn to the balance.

Is that what you're doing?

Martin Cheguevara:
Yes

above you write about the maximum profit taken

that's a very philosophical question.

and time, time is money ;)

Martin Cheguevara:
I already solved it in my trading robot. That's not the problem...
The problem is the losses.
For example there is a profitable order i.e. the event triggered positively so how do I close it so as to take maximum profit. I take a) time b) ejection c) recursive trall and all this only if all losses are covered. Differentially gradually closing the loss does not work, the probability is already less than even 50% is obtained.

Che, please speak slower, I'm writing it down.

So, you have a multi-currency trading robot that may have several open trades on different pairs, and you want to close several losing ones with one positive trade? Do I understand it correctly?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Just after the clearing operation, all purchases and sales converge into an equilateral lock

And the buys and sells are spread out and rolled into a stack.

I don't understand how you can make any profit there.

Renate, this is just your speculation.