From theory to practice - page 795

Maxim Kuznetsov:

it's all about imposed mystique...people who are creative (and/or naive, uninformed) see alligators swimming in a fractal swamp, under the clouds of Ishimoku.

So the golden ratio, fibo levels, etc. are just exponents on a regular grid.

I am attaching the works of L.A. Shelepin, on the basis of which I created my Grail.

Don't be lazy - read it. This was the most powerful physicist, next to whom Asaulenka is just a child in a cartouche.

Files:
mxj51ag_a.l..zip  2898 kb

Maxim Kuznetsov:

it's about imposed mysticism...people who are creative (and/or naive, uninformed) see alligators swimming through a fractal swamp, under the clouds of Ishimoku.

The Golden Ratio, Fibo levels, etc. are just exponents on a regular grid.

Well you're sort of right, but I don't agree with you either:

- Yes I agree: indeed, there are very few people among private traders who get into the essence of how the market works, what causes the movement, etc. i.e. very few people get into the mechanics of the market. So the story that 90% of private traders are lost because of their illiteracy makes sense. Well remember the history, in all ages ignorance bred religion, which explains all phenomena )))). - so in the market poorly educated private traders spawn sects that worship their gods.

- I disagree: the golden ratio is just the proportions that are most appealing to the human eye and according to google, most common in nature... I have no knowledge of the golden ratio anymore (((. So, the graphical analysis (it is most often associated with the cross section) has the right to life, because no matter how hard you try, but any indicator depends on the period (the number of bars), and the market lacks any periodicity, well, except trading days, but even there 5 out of 7 are used ... months... well, expiration dates are not on the 1st day ... even on large TFs this periodicity is an optical illusion imho

Graphical and visual analysis does not have problems with periodicity, and therefore it is more effective, but there is another psychological problem, people start to see what they want to see ))))

Alexander_K2:

I am enclosing once again the works of L.A. Shelepin, on the basis of which I created my Grail.

Do not be lazy - read it. It was the most powerful physicist, beside whom Asaulenka is simply a child in a cartouche.

I consider that because of such graduates as Shelepin and Shipov and Akimov (these two are torsionists) the physics department of MSU is worthy of closing, followed by burning and filling its place with salt))

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I believe that because of such graduates as Shelepin and Shipov and Akimov (those two are torsionists) the physics department of MSU deserves to be closed, followed by burning and filling its place with salt))

However!!!

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Alexei, I am not going to start a discussion now - you seem to have something to do with science. I will simply show you the result by the New Year and you will immediately throw all your articles in the trash.

Alexander_K2:

Alexei, I am not going to start a discussion now - you seem to have something to do with science. I will simply show you the result by the New Year and you will immediately throw all your articles in the rubbish.

No need to throw them away. You will need them too, when you make a really profitable system and you have the task of calculating the optimal risk in a trade.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I think that because of such graduates as Shelepin and Shipov and Akimov (these two are torsionists) the physics department of MSU deserves to be closed, followed by burning and filling its place with salt))

Yes, really -"Do not make a hero of yourself".

Alexander_K2:

I am enclosing once again the works of L.A. Shelepin, on the basis of which I created my Grail.

Do not be lazy - read it. This was the most powerful physicist, next to whom Asaulenka is just a child in a cartouche.

Alexander, do I understand correctly that you declare the same approaches to description and modelling of inanimate and living nature?

Naturally, not at the level of atoms, but at the system level.

Dmitriy Skub:

Alexander, I correctly understand that you declare the same approaches for description and modelling of inanimate and animate nature?

Naturally, not at the level of atoms, but at the system level.

Actually, I have taken out from Shelepin's works everything that concerns quantum physics and applied it to the market. It turns out that the market is the movement of a quantum particle (price) in potential wells, with the probability of tunnel transitions between them. That's it.

Shelepin looked at it more broadly - attaching Fibonacci (as energy levels) and the golden ratio. His thinking was so wide, that I even crossed myself reading it.

And the result is there and... prepare your pockets.

Alexander_K2:

...His mind stretched so wide that I even crossed myself as I read...

masterpiece