From theory to practice - page 762

Alexander_K2:

Good. You don't have to go anywhere under my careful - no, even fatherly - guidance.

And go where?! Where's the Grail?! Give me some directions, some literature, show me the state. Life will begin! It'll get interesting. And the fact that the TC will allegedly stop working is nonsense, you just do not need to name the key parameters in the settings, that's all.

And the direction to the Grail should be known to all and sundry.

Go tohttps://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/mt4/page1 here look at any angle you like, every third long-lived trader is already a grail, each grail is accompanied by a steat. If you are diligent enough, you may find grails with similar inputs. The direction is a trend, to the side is also a trend. The TS will naturally stop working, one TS martingale grid will already stop working - the EU has imposed a 1:30 leverage limit (algotrading beggars with leverage have beaten the dummy without leverage). Plus the Americans, have invented to close older trades first(need to check), and only then new ones - you can't open an order and collect on it in a swap for a year or more, while placing and closing other orders. Use the literature for heating in winter.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Do you want an apple? Although I've already offered, you won't take it. I also offered you a fishing rod. But you want fish right away.

Yuri, once again - I understand your strategy, it has a lot in common with mine. The only difference is in the time windows and the moment of exit from the deal. I'm stalling until the last minute, waiting it out, you're not. That's fine.

I do not understand the categorical reluctance to open a signal.

If there is nothing - one thing, if there is, well, I do not understand, whatever you do to me.

Alexander_K2:

Yuri, once again - I understand your strategy, it has a lot in common with mine. The only difference is in the time windows and the moment of exit from the deal. I'm stalling until the last minute, waiting it out, you're not. That's fine.

I do not understand your categorical reluctance to open a signal.

If there is no signal - it's one thing, if there is - well, I don't understand it, whatever you do with me.

If the stratum is working, for example on the securities market, you can spoil the trading of your trades against it.

I faced such situations when I gave a signal so they started to calculate my trades and watched me trade.

Of course nobody told me about it directly, but a good friend of mine, who works for a brokerage company, told me they do it like two fingers and no one is afraid of anything.

It is quite possible to understand the man.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

this question-by-question answer, is it to whom?

my question is how one can measure the measure of randomness. At least to state "something is XX% random".

The addressee understood, and gave his answer :

Alexander_K2:

I have no idea... I'm just thinking out loud. I'm a theorist :)))

I myself have long ago forgotten how to count anything except money :)))) I only know how to give out tasks. Against the signature of the performer, which is important!

Now I understand the "value" of statements about"98% randomness of the market".

;))))))

Unicornis:

Go herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/mt4/page1, see what you like from every angle, every third long-lived grail for more than half a year, each grail has a stack attached to it. If you are diligent, you may find grails with similar inputs. The direction is a trend, to the side is also a trend. The TS will naturally stop working, one TS martingale grid will already stop working - the EU has imposed a 1:30 leverage limit (algotrading beggars with leverage have beaten the dummy without leverage). Plus the Americans, have invented to close older trades first(need to check), and only then new ones - you can't open an order and collect on it in a swap for a year or more, while placing and closing other orders. Use the literature for heating in winter.

Well, that's probably what it will come down to...

Although, there is no theoretical basis there - so, there are always doubts about the reliability of all signals.

Here, on the contrary, there is a lot of theory and no money... Trouble...

Well, yes, it probably makes sense to look deeper into the signal showcase.

Alexander_K2:

I do not understand your categorical reluctance to open a signal.

If there is nothing - one thing, if there is, well, I do not understand, whatever you do to me.

So I say:Uncle! Give me ten kopecks! (c) Even the waif understood the groundlessness of claims, but you do not.))

Олег avtomat:

the addressee understood, and gave his answer :

Now I see the "value" of the"98% market randomness" claims

;))))))

Well, Che has given you the calculations in the post above. Not enough?

And for especially "gifted investors" here is a monthly chart.

of course uncovered moves of 9% that is only 91% randomness here, but your risks are on average...um...37500 pips if you round it up)

it means with 91% probability you'll make profit or loss in 37500/2 points that with minimal lot per trade = +-375/2$

If you don't just want to lose money but lose them in fun))) then the weekly and monthly charts are for you))

I have already come to the conclusion that even one-minute charts are not enough to understand exactly what is going on. You need 3-5 tick charts, because the real movements, hiding in the thick tails, often happen in 1-minute candles.

It is true that I do not have access to them yet.

If you try to detect a spike in time instead of in advance, then of course, you are doomed to losses in the end.

Alexander_K2:

Well, Che gave some of his calculations in the post above. Not enough?

It's not an appraisal -- it's a meaningless mess. It's utter nonsense. The author of this "miracle" doesn't understand the phenomenon.

There's no separation of processes. It's all piled up in a pile of statistics. Therefore, it is not surprising that such "results" are obtained.