From theory to practice - page 574

Uladzimir Izerski:

and I can. But I don't want to. ))))

I don't want to break the laws of nature. It's easier to live this way.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I don't want to break the laws of nature. It's easier to live that way.

If I broke it, I'd get a Nobel Prize. If I got famous, I'd quit the forex business. All it takes is one time.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

If I broke it, they'd give me a Nobel Prize. If he'd become famous, he'd quit the Forex business.

Not everything is measured by Nobel Prizes. Everyone has only one life and is measured in one, at the most, hundred years.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Not everything is measured by Nobel Prizes. Everyone has only one life and is measured in one, at the most, hundred years.

And some people dream, well, just rave about Nobel Prizes. Look at the beginning of the topic, there our scientist, A_K, was already preparing suitcases for money.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

And some people dream, well, just rave about Nobel Prizes. Look at the beginning of the thread, A_K was already preparing suitcases for the money.

They are so exhausted by science that a sandwich is a treat for them, and a Nobel is lunch and dinner in retirement.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

And some people dream, well, they just rave about Nobel Prizes. Look at the beginning of the thread, A_K was already preparing suitcases for money.

:)))

I'm into anomalous diffusion now... If anyone has any literature - post it.

Especially interested in formulas to calculate diffusion coefficient (dispersion).

For example, I tried to use "cube root of T" proportion instead of "root of T" proportion, results on historical tests are better.

Alexander_K:

I'm into anomalous diffusion now... If anyone has any literature, post it.

Especially interested in formulas to calculate diffusion coefficient (dispersion).

For example, I tried using the proportion "cube root of T" instead of the proportion "cube root of T", the results on historical tests are better.

You'd be better off looking at the price. Sorry I couldn't resist.

Alexander_K:

I'm into abnormal diffusion now...

It's not working.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It doesn't work.

I'm against it. We'll have to see about that. Interesting ideas are never ignored.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It doesn't.

Well, it reads interestingly.