From theory to practice - page 553

Novaja:

Took the data from herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/86386/page836#comment_7062634

I decided to see the distribution inside the sliding window, i.e. in 10000, took (Bid+Ask)/2, then *100000 to make it a whole number, counted the increments and what I got, when I saw it, I laughed until I cried )))) Maybe a mistake somewhere, I attach a picture:

They just widen the spreads on the news to an obscene degree. Probably because of that.

Close

Novaja:

Took the data from herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/86386/page836#comment_7062634

I decided to see the distribution inside the sliding window, i.e. in 10000, took (Bid+Ask)/2, then *100000 to make it a whole number, counted the increments and what I got, when I saw it, I laughed until I cried )))) I may be mistaken somewhere, I attach a picture:

Nah, that's right - the sharp peak at zero is a pseudo-quote. The task was just to move to such an Erlang flow so that these pseudo-quotes would not be there and it is there that the purest Laplace "sits". But, only - what to do with it? The question is open.

Novaja:

I decided to see the distribution inside the sliding window, i.e. in 10000, took (Bid+Ask)/2, then *100000 to make it a whole number, counted the increments and what I got, when I saw it, I laughed until I cried )))) Maybe there is a mistake somewhere, I attach a picture:

what you described, right:

(0,99067+0,99263) * 50000 = 99165

how do you calculate the gradients?

in the table bid and ask next to each other, enter in the same file the formula for the difference between them and in half, the picture will become clear

Next I suggest:

Take something elementary.

like a circle, calculate the increments.

or a sine wave, so the sorcerer doesn't freak out.

maybe enlighten from which line and how the increments should be counted in terms of understanding where the pre...

Vizard_:

Thank you, Honey)))

I hope you're not Renate?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Maybe it would be better to calculate the increments from which line and how it is better to calculate them...
It is best to calculate the increments from the position opening level.
In other cases, no matter how you count, there is no gain.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
The increments are best counted from the opening level of the position.

I meant not from the current price, but from some MA-point, for example.

Otherwise - their system fails, they don't see a trend, for Christ's sake

They need a confirmation to enter, they don't have it.

Most likely, they'll start catching rebounds in a downtrend and pullbacks in an uptrend, excluding the rest

the exceptions will become take profit and the re-signal will become a stop

Then maybe something useful will come out, since the predicted take/stop ratio is clearly much higher than unity

Yuriy Asaulenko:
It's best to count increments from the opening level.
Uh-oh! That's it.

Novaja:
Uh-oh! That's the deal.

profit to catch in pips, what's the point?

The order's already open...

switch the profit in the terminal from money to pips, it is already calculated and available

By the way, it is a custom in Ufa for newlyweds to be photographed at the monument to Salavat Yulaev. The monument is insanely beautiful: a rider soaring over the left bank of the river. It is white, but it is not expressive at all. Agidel.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
The best way to count increments is from the opening level of the position.
In other cases, no matter how you count, you won't get the benefit.

I wrote this to them about 200 pages ago) but it will come in 5 years)