From theory to practice - page 361

Renat Akhtyamov:

Ahh. That's good, thank you.

So we're looking at the distribution to see if there's an entry?

And if the trend goes at an angle of 5-10 degrees, the increment is insignificant, then what is on the fence?

Is it the same system that just uses angle measurements?

No, we're looking at the distribution to see if it's even worth the trouble to look for an entry. And whether we will or will not enter is another question.

The distribution gives statistics and shows a favorable situation, and what will go where - this is an unknown science.) We also have long tails - the probability is certainly not very high, but it may go there as well).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

No, we are looking at the distribution to see if it is worth the trouble at all to look for an entrance. And whether we will enter or not is another question.

The distribution gives statistics and shows a favorable situation, and what will go where - it is an unknown science.)

Right. Science does not know. But there are regularities. The question is in the right direction, where to go. As in trading and in the scientific approach, too. And there are many false paths. That's why everyone is stomping in place like blind kittens. That is where a good sandbox, for any level of education. Here on this forum in the sandbox, pushing like little children. It is hilarious to watch intelligent and titled uncles pushing partners they do not like overboard with their authority.

Don't read the humour thread, it's more fun here.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

No, we are looking at the distribution to see if it is worth the trouble at all to look for an entrance. And whether we will enter or not is another question.

The distribution gives statistics and shows a favorable situation, and what will go where - this is an unknown science.) Of course, we also have long tails - the probability is small, but it may go there too).

It seems to me that K2 somehow finds an entrance according to the distribution

Alexander_K2:

Is it possible to transform BP to a stationary form by Erlang flows? No one has proven otherwise.

Why by Erlang flows? WITH WHAT ELSE?!?

"The special attention paid here to Erlang flows compared to other Palma flows (with an arbitrary time interval distribution law between adjacent events) is because with these flows one can reduce non-Markovian processes to Markovian ones."
http://stu.sernam.ru/book_rop.php?id=44

are you going to do the opposite?

Renat Akhtyamov:
I feel like K2 is somehow finding an entrance by distribution...

Take a look at this at your leisure, Rena. There on pages 11 and 12 are the probability densities that Warlock asked me to multiply. I have no time, no time... And whoever doesn't do his tasks will be disappointed... I don't have any deals right now...

Files:
130725.zip  2258 kb

Renat Akhtyamov:
It seems to me that K2 somehow finds input by distribution

Maybe. Let A_K2 himself write about that. I have my own view of the subject area.

igrok333:

"The special attention paid here to Erlang flows compared to other Palm flows (with an arbitrary time interval distribution law between adjacent events) is because with these flows one can reduce non-Markovian processes to Markovian ones."
http://stu.sernam.ru/book_rop.php?id=44

are you going to do the opposite?

No. Exactly the conversion to a Markovian or semi-Markovian process. I'll write on this subject in two weeks. With graphs, calculations. So far it's all on the level of hypotheses, and we need facts.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Maybe. Let A_K2 himself write about that. I have my own view of the subject area.

if belmess, there is such a thing: MEDIUM-QUADRATE FILTERING OF POLYNOMIAL STOCHASTIC SYSTEMS WITH MULTIPLICATE NOISE,

I registered and read there, the reading will be available to the public in 2019, so I will not be able to post it as I respect the copyrights.

Alexander_K2:

No. Exactly the conversion to a Markovian or semi-Markovian process. I'll write on this subject in two weeks. With graphs, calculations. So far it's all on the level of hypotheses, but we need facts.

I know what to do with it when it's abnormal and what to do with it when it's normal.

it's a nice buttery oil, huh?

Max would appreciate it as a senior scientist, 100 percent.

as long as he doesn't put it in a bottle for experiments.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Even though people here are going against normal, I do know what to do with it when it's abnormal and what to do with it when it's normal.

that's a good buttery, isn't it?

Max would appreciate it, as a senior scientist, 100 percent.

In fact, EVERYONE knows what to do with a normal distribution. Absolutely everyone except for the smartest chosen children who should be in kindergarten painting white noise with crayons.