From theory to practice - page 286

Dr. Trader:

Here's a picture with a line -https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page282#comment_6959358

He wrote himself that he found a mistake and the normal distribution is no longer there -https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page283#comment_6959388

this is normal for him too.

))))

It was not the non-markness that should have been picked on in the beginning (that's OK), but the fact that he got a normal distribution. This was immediately obvious - the one who picked on the kind of distribution, that's who's dealing with it.

Dr. Trader:

It was not the non-markness that should have been picked on in the beginning (that's OK), but the fact that he got a normal distribution. That was immediately obvious - who picked on the kind of distribution, that's who's figuring it out.

Where does the Laplacian distribution have tails?

the market has much heavier tails and a beveled double peak

I see, Mikhail was right. You really did lose your deposit and it's the third day you've been boozing and bullying everyone to get over the loss.

Let me remind you that the two-way exponent has infinite tails in both directions.
But they are much thicker in Forex, we should use the formula and apply it in a certain way to make tails similar to those of the koshas.
And the peak of calculated distribution prices gets to the two-way exponent just in tic-tac-toe.

Dr. Trader:

I see, Mikhail was right. You really did lose your deposit and it's the third day you've been boozing and bullying everyone to get over the loss.

Let me remind you that the two-way exponent has infinite tails in both directions.
But in Forex they're much thicker, so we need to take a formula and somehow tweak it to make the tails look like a koshi.

Where do you see endless tails in his picture?

i think you're just a little crazy to label me, along with a bunch of other losers ))

The infinite tails are in the Laplace distribution, which you yourself asked about.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Where does the Laplacian distribution have tails?

His picture has no infinite tails, obviously. That's all, no further answers, ask questions in the morning when you are sober, otherwise you do not remember what you asked a minute ago.

Dr. Trader:

The infinite tails are in the Laplace distributions you asked.

His picture has no infinite tails, obviously . That's it, no further questions, ask in the morning when you're sober, or you won't remember what you asked a minute ago.

Yeah, Doc.

That's what it looks like on that screen.

However, I don't like the fact that the 1st condition hasn't been met yet and it also says "for any"...

I'll do them and see what happens

Dr. Trader:

The infinite tails are in the Laplace distributions you asked.

His picture has no infinite tails, obviously. That's it, no further answers, ask questions in the morning when you're sober, or you can't remember what you asked a minute ago.

the droning voice of an addict: where are the tails? where did it come from? i can't remember. the same thing ends the same way !

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yes, Doc.

Exactly.

Maxim requires infinite tails on an 800 pixel wide picture. I'm about to catch up with his condition, and I'm going to paint ))))))

Denis Sartakov:

the droning voice of a stoned junkie: where are the tails? where did that come from? i can't remember. it ends the same way, the same way!

oh, that's someone who didn't get his ass kicked today.

any word on terver? i'm interested in nonentropy in synergetics.