From theory to practice - page 228

Andrei:
And how did you check?

just if(OrderSend) Tho... if not send, then another.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

just if(OrderSend) Tho... if not send then another

That's no way to catch it...

Andrei:
So it's not catchable...

what can't you catch? OrderSend returns the result of the transaction.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

what can't you catch? OrderSend returns the result of the transaction

we're talking about parallel tick processing threads, not OrderSend

Andrei:
we're talking about parallel threads of ticks processing, not OrderSend

in mt4 there is one thread

I don't get it) if there are several charts, share by magics or flags via global

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

in mt4 one thread

That's what I thought too...

Andrei:
That's what I thought too...

If you mean several bots on different charts of the 1st symbol, then yes, the bots need to communicate if only 1 trade is needed

But it's all unimportant, as Alexander doesn't even have a backtest anyway, it's not even interesting to discuss trivial stuff :) without covering the main thing

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

If you mean several bots on different charts of the 1st symbol, then yes, the bots need to communicate if only 1 trade is needed

No, it's just that the processing of the next tick starts while the old one is not finished for one bot on the chart....

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

there are no such brokers in forex, tens of milliseconds minimum, 200 on average, with zero pings

You can make such a confident statement only after you have tried all types of accounts at all 300 brokers. I'm writing what I've tested and measured personally. And not on cent accounts in gbofoerx-like docs.

Andrei:
No, it just stupidly starts processing the next tick while the old one is still in progress for one bot on the chart....

I've never had a problem with it personally and I've scalped a lot.