From theory to practice - page 166

Alexander_K2:

Nevertheless, friends, this week's profit =+10% and would have been more if not for this disgraceful trend. I will try to apply Hearst to identify it.

If you can't find the calculation methodology, please do not hesitate to contact me. Classical methodology will not work - it is too inertial (requires 2-3 thousand points). You'll swap the shoe for a shoe).

Dmitriy Skub:
This argument is pointless and endless)) I have a different market model (not forex). And it works every day)

I don't play forex either. and everything works too, at least on the days I play.))

Actually I didn't start it either.)))

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I don't play forex either. and everything works too, at least on the days I do.))
I always don't gamble) Then how does your NS classify random movement?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I don't play forex either. and everything works too, at least on the days I play.))

Actually, I didn't start it either.)))

Who did?)

Dmitriy Skub:
I always don't play) Then how does your NS classify random movement?

So you are an employee of the stock exchange, am I right? Or, if you do not play, you only watch. In the market you can either play or watch, just like in football).

There is nothing wrong with NS.

Dmitriy Skub:
Who does?)

You're advising fractals). I only said it was nonsense. Everyone has an opinion. Read the posts.)

If you don't want me to respond to your posts, I won't. Unless I forget.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

So you are an employee of the stock exchange, am I right? Or, if you do not play, you only watch. In the market you can either play or watch, just like in football).

There is nothing wrong with NS.

Honestly, I have not understood anything I have written, apart from the question.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You're advising fractals). I only said it was nonsense. Everyone has an opinion. Read the posts.)

You don't want me to respond to your posts, I won't. Unless I forget.)

That there's nothing wrong with NS, no doubt about it. The question was how do you categorise her random movement? Why get angry. You don't want to, just don't answer)

Dmitriy Skub:
I have no doubt the NS is fine. The question was how do you classify random movement?

Random processes have properties, too, and are quite long-lasting. For three or four months, that's enough. The market is changing. We'll retrain them from there.

Sorry, I won't tell you the details. The MoD topic describes how I trained, the structure, etc. The details are omitted, but the technique says it all.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Random processes have properties, too, and are quite long-lasting. For three or four months, that's enough. The market is changing. We'll retrain them from there.

Sorry, I won't tell you the details. The MoD topic describes how I trained, the structure, etc. The details are omitted, but it says everything about the technique.

Yuri, create a real signal please, if possible