How do I make the output on a chart in monospaced font? - page 2

By the way. I don't like Comment at all, it's too small for me. If only it were possible to change the font size at the same time...

Yury Kirillov:

It seems to be a Terminal font and apparently it's really unrealistic to tamper with.

Yuri, the Terminal font is a monochine font. Terminal is a DOS font.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

By the way. I don't like Comment at all, it's too small for me. If only it were possible to change the font size at the same time...

Sometimes, when testing, Comment is more convenient to use than Print. Otherwise, of course, there's no need for it.

Alexey Viktorov:

Sometimes, when testing, Comment is more convenient to use than Print. Otherwise, of course, it's not really necessary.

Comment is considerably faster than graphical fonts.

Yury Kirillov:
Comment runs significantly faster than graphical fonts.

I don't do 60k/sec cartoons, I just put them out and ok.

Yury Kirillov:
Comment is considerably faster than graphical fonts.

But for all that, testing is also very slow...

Alexey Viktorov:

But for all that, testing is also very slow...

When testing, the output in Comment is easy to disable, but in real life it's a bit strange to work without the display.

Yury Kirillov:

In testing, it's easy to disable the output in Comment, but in real life it's a bit odd to work without the display.

Strange how?

Alexey Viktorov:

What's a bit odd?

Kind of a bit blind or something.

Yury Kirillov:

During testing, the output in the Comment is easy to disable, but in real life, it is a bit strange to work without indication.

At the stage of testing and optimisation of parameters, the output in the Comment and the output on the Label can be turned off, but when it is time to use the Expert Advisor in real life, the output in the Comment and the output on the Label should be turned back on.