Trading on SPb via MT5 - page 4

Good afternoon, colleagues.

Interaction between the St. Petersburg Stock Exchange and MetaQuotes SoftwareCorp has been established, and we will soon start developing the gateway.

SPBexchange.Pavel:

Good afternoon, colleagues.

The interaction between the St. Petersburg Stock Exchange and MetaQuotes SoftwareCorp has been established, and we will soon start developing the gateway.

Good to know! Please let us know in this thread as soon as we get results. Thank you!

+1

In general, the behaviour of Russian exchanges towards MT in general is surprising. It has been the market leader for a dozen years and you have only just decided to connect it. Do it as soon as possible and you will get an influx of clients. First of all, about 50% of traders in the world use MT4-5. This figure is relative, but the vast majority of them use MT because it has very high ergonomics.

Once I downloaded Smartix terminal and realizing that it's another G... I decided to make it look like MT. I put the appropriate windows like in MT. My friend when he saw it, he really liked everything and kind of downloaded it for himself. That's what I mean. The interface of the program is 50, and something like 60% of the success.

I liked Smartix's setup too, by the way, when I set it up.

The interface of MT is IDEAL, which is why it is so popular among most traders, because it is as intuitive as two fingers....

I would gladly transfer money from offshore back to my home country, closer to me... Offshore is offshore. But remember all the variety of terminals presented, such as Quick, the same smart IKS, the desire to work for Moex or SPB immediately falls away, and making a forest of connections between MT and *** is a tambourine dance.

Better late than never. Good for you for coming to your senses!!!!!

What news, at what stage is the development of the gateway now?

The documentation for the subsequent certification of the gateway under Russian law is currently being negotiated. This is probably the most time-consuming part of the work. The plan is to launch the gateway in the second or early third quarter of this year.

I'm all for MT5 too.

Great initiative! I think there will be a lot of people who want to trade in the meta trader. However, questions remain as to how the work with commissions, service charges, etc. will be implemented, since all areas in our country are very bureaucratic. But there is no doubt that the mt will be in demand!

Vitalii Nemyh:
What a great initiative! I think there will be a lot of people willing to trade our market in the meta trader. However, questions remain about how to work with commissions, service charges, etc. will be implemented, because all spheres are very bureaucratic in our country. But there is no doubt that the mt will be in demand!

What a question, you bring the money to the broker and he hands it over to the stock exchange...

Vitalii Nemyh:
Great initiative! I think there will be a lot of people who want to trade in the meta trader our market. However, there are questions about how to deal with commissions, service charges and other things, all the areas in our country are very bureaucratic. But there is no doubt that the mt will be in demand!

Sadly, MT5 is extremely NOT in demand by the brokers of the Moscow Exchange. I personally talked to a representative of Otkritie. Only a handful of clients use MT5. Mostly they use Quick. With it they can trade all at once + options. Through MT there are separate sections (the second terminal - for extra fee) and there is still no access to options.