Help for developers. - page 2

Реter Konow:

I am not going to get into an argument with people about approach in this thread. You may consider my thinking to be narrow - that is your right.

If you need help in solving the problem, first please state the essence of the problem in simple and clear language. (Without mixing it up with trolling).

I have outlined, the task: to implement a convenient way to work and maintain graphical objects.

Vladimir Pastushak:

I have stated, the task: to implement a convenient way to work and maintain graphical objects.

I'm sorry, but I don't accept this formulation of the task.

More specifically. What is meant by work and maintenance of graphical objects? What exactly is it for? etc...

Реter Konow:

Having an unconventional approach and a desire to do something good for people I've been in touch with for years, I decided to create a thread where I would try to help developers find solutions to their problems. As practice has shown, I have repeatedly found effective solutions to other developers' problems.

In general, if you want to know my opinion about the solution of your problem - feel free to contact me. First I will need to understand the essence of your problem and then I will try to help. It won't necessarily be codes. Perhaps just a new way of looking at the problem or a new direction for finding a solution. It depends on the complexity and scale of the problem.

Please help me solve the problem with delayed quotes. I do not understand who delays and why, here is a good example.

Реter Konow:

I'm sorry, but I don't accept this way of putting it.

More specifically. What is meant by operation and maintenance of graph objects. What exactly it's needed for. etc...

You may create panels and info-windows, draw something.

Let's keep it simple, for example we need to create a button and operate it, move it, paint it, shrink it.

Suggest a code that is easy to use for the programmer.

Vladimir Pastushak:

This is to create for example panels, information windows, to draw something.

DLL's and C++/C# help you out. And any desired interface is at your service. And with much less time and effort.

Sergey Chalyshev:

Help solve the problem of delayed quotes. I don't understand who is delaying and why, here's a good example.

Yes, it's an interesting example... Honestly, I don't know the reasons, but getting around insurmountable obstacles always helps me with my wits.

How serious is the delay? How critical is it to your strategy?

Vladimir Pastushak:

This is needed to create for example panels, information windows, to draw something.

Let's keep it simple, for example we need to create a button and operate it, move it, paint it, shrink it.

Suggest a code which is easy to use for a programmer.

Create your own graphics engine. I started with this. The main thing is that you don't need anything extra. You don't need any classes. It will be one function and it must work with an array that will store all the properties of all graphical objects. The engine will change the values of these properties on different events.

Make the array global, so it can be easily accessed from any function. This will give you tremendous opportunities to manage your objects.

Реter Konow:
Create your own graphics engine. I started with this. The main thing - you don't need anything extra. You don't need any classes. It will be a single function and it must work with an array that will hold all the properties of all graphical objects. The engine will change values of these properties at different events.

show me an example ?

Mine works like this

gui.(any object).(set/request property)

If it is a button, then the properties will be the button, if it is a square, then the properties will be the square.

Vladimir Pastushak:

show me an example ?

Mine works like this

gui.(any object).(set/request property)

If it is a button, then the properties will be the button, if it is a square, then the properties will be the square.

I will give you a code sample later. You need to find it in your archives.

There is exactly what you are asking about.

Vladimir Pastushak:

If it is a button, the properties will be the button, if it is a square, the properties will be the square.

That's the right direction. Universalize and simplify. Eliminate all unnecessary things and leave only the basics. - One function, one array and auxiliary functionality.

Substitute the current values into the variables. Make objects focus. Map.