That's it. Stop... Discovered a new way to make money quietly with a robot. - page 10

Yury Kirillov:

Hail to the tester grails!

It doesn't show that on the tester.

You're such a smart-ass now, huh?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

You would have to open 128 accounts to have all the combinations.

256 would be even more reliable and at 512 there would be 100% diversification

Good morning!

We're growing well.))

Alexander Ivanov:

we're growing normally.))

Did you deliberately hide the position of the open positions (just above)?

Alexander Sevastyanov:

Did you deliberately hide the position of the open positions (above)?

There were no open positions, see ekuyuchi and balance naka.

Alexander Ivanov:

it wasn't open, see ekuyuti and balance naka.

What timeframe was it on?

Natalya Kostenko:

What timeframe?

I watch the m5 and m15 timeframes, so that it opens more often.

But it is always dangerous if there are a lot of currency pairs. Sometimes I switch off the terminator, i.e. the terminal.

Alexander Ivanov:

I watch the m5 and m15 timeframe, so that it opens more often.

But it is always dangerous if there are a lot of currency pairs. Sometimes I switch off the terminator, i.e. the terminal.

At what moment do you switch it off? When all the trades are closed? Does it happen all at once? So you fix everything manually if the previous profit exceeds the current drawdown, if there is one...

Well, this is analogous to the question about the moment when you make a rollover - should previous trades be closed as well or let them hang out?

Does it matter which one it is or may one be left on all pairs? Although, if you leave the danglers from the previous direction, then you probably need to change them.

Natalya Kostenko:

At what point do you switch it off? When all the trades are closed? Is there such a thing at the same time? So, you fix everything manually, if previous profit overlaps the current drawdown, if there is one...

Well, this is analogous to the question about the moment when you make a rollover - should previous trades be closed as well or let them hang out?

Does it matter which one it is or may one be left on all pairs? Although if you leave the danglings from the previous direction, then you may need to change them.

You are like the NKVD or Gestapo.

Interrogation is tough ))))

Alexander Ivanov:

you're like the NKVD or Gestapo.

Interrogation is tough ))))

That's still no bias yet)))))