That's it. Stop... Discovered a new way to make money quietly with a robot.

Hi all!

I used to have a theme

ZERG RUSH strategy. (ZERG RUSH trade)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/160826

I used about 10 cent accounts there for robot trading.

Now it's more or less the same system. We take 1-5 cent (dollar, ruble) accounts. We take Ilan1.6 trading robot, the one that is lying in the net.

We modify it a little. We switch it on accounts. In each account we have 4-5 currency pairs, each account has different pairs.

But the idea itself is different. Soon I will write everything how it is done.

And everyone who learns will start trading profitably.

Стратегия "ЗЕРГ РАШ". (ZERG RUSH trade).
Стратегия "ЗЕРГ РАШ". (ZERG RUSH trade).
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый день! На центовом счете fix-cent открываем 10 торговых счетов. по 1000 цент. Открываем по 7 графиков разных валютных пар...

we know that ilan speaker is a standard monkey, and why several accounts when one is enough?

Mickey Moose:
we know that the ilan speaker is a standard monkey, and why several accounts if one is enough?

I understand that the idea is that some accounts will be rapidly drained, while others will stay afloat or even increase funds rapidly. But it is unclear whether they will compensate for what is lost in other accounts. Since TC is still gathering its thoughts, I dare say it is just a temporary insight that does not take into account a huge number of nuances. Even the idea itself has yet to take shape, let alone have any practice.

Mickey Moose:
we know that ilan martingale is a standard martingale, and why several accounts when one is enough?

One two you can.

Ilan martingale , but you can use it to your advantage.

Ihor Herasko:

I take it that the idea is that some accounts will be rapidly drained and others will stay afloat or even increase funds rapidly. But it is unclear whether they will compensate for what is lost in other accounts. Since TC is still gathering its thoughts, I dare say it is just a temporary insight that does not take into account a huge number of nuances. Even the idea itself is not yet formed, let alone having any practice.

Not at all, no account will be drained. The risks will be small.

And the strategy is not what you think it is.

Hello,

Is it normal that the pending order was deleted due to GEP? There was a pending order on DAH and this morning there was a GEP of 150 pips and it didn't WORK!

Can a OC do that?

Alexander Ivanov:

not at all, no account will be drained. The risks will be small.

And strategy is not what you think it is.

I don't think anything in that direction yet, as not a single concrete thought has come out of TC's three posts )) Only riddles. Say "B" if "A" has already been said.

Ihor Herasko:

I'm not thinking in that direction yet, as not a single concrete thought has come out of TC's three posts )) Only riddles. Say "B" as "A" has already been said.

))) I'm mulling it over. I will outline it soon.

At first I traded with Ilan simply by specifying the trend direction and the robot traded only in the specified direction.

The robot did not open buy on high and did not open sell on low, it was waiting for the price to go higher than 15-20 points (150-200).

If I set directions myself, my trading is more profitable than on autopilot. If on one of the pairs there is a drawdown -50-100 points, then on this pair I stop the robot for a while.

Now I do it this way - I take dollar and yen pairs. about 7 currency pairs.

And I run the robot in the following way:

AUDUSD to sell.

NZDUSD - to buy

EURUSD - on sale

GBPUSD - buy direction

USDJPY - for sell

USDCHF - for sale

AUDJPY- for sell

I do it for 1-2 days.

Then I change everything the other way round on every pair. I specify the trade direction.

Again it stands for 1-2 days.

MartyHoper:

Hello,

Is it normal that the pending order was deleted due to GEP? There was a pending order on DAH and this morning there was a GEP of 150 pips and it didn't WORK!

Can a DC do that?

There's even a TV show called "The Kitchen" on CTC.

A strategy with almost no technical analysis.