That's it. Stop... Discovered a new way to make money quietly with a robot. - page 5

Alexander Ivanov:
I'm not a disappointment.

I always have a profit now.
There just aren't any long trends right now. When they do, there will be a loss of deposit.

Alexander Ivanov:
One on one kill.
You shoot a squirrel in the eye, a human too?)

Alexander Ivanov:
At war.
In Chechnya they fought in Gudermes.

When we were at war,
When we were at war,
Everyone there thought of his

Loved one or his wife.

And I, of course, could think,
♪ And I sure could think ♪
When I looked at the pipe
♪ At the blue smoke of the pipe ♪

But I didn't think of anything,
# But I wasn't thinking of anything
I only smoked a pipe

With Turkish bitter tobacco...

The Ministry of Health warns!

my grandfather from zaporozhye

Something I don't understand about Alexander Ivanov. Just the other day he had an awesome strategy on M1, M5 and M15 (sometimes M30) using AO, ATR and MFI(Money Flow Index) indicators. I got into it too: crossing ATR and MFI curves. Alexander, are you disappointed in this strategy? I'm not being ironic. I think that many traders go through new strategies and get disappointed in old ones. And this process is endless, although everyone thinks they are about to find the grail. Just if you are disappointed, then make a conclusion: that AO + ATR + MFI strategy doesn't work.

Victor Ziborov:

Something I don't understand about Alexander Ivanov. Just the other day he had an awesome strategy on M1, M5 and M15 (sometimes M30) using AO, ATR and MFI(Money Flow Index) indicators. I got into it too: crossing ATR and MFI curves. Alexander, are you disappointed in this strategy? I'm not being ironic. I think that many traders go through new strategies and get disappointed in old ones. And this process is endless, although everyone thinks they are about to find the grail. Just if you're disappointed, then conclude: that the strategy AO + ATR + MFI does not work.

Ignore the strategy, there is no strategy, just a clown.

Victor Ziborov:

Something I don't understand about Alexander Ivanov. Just the other day he had an awesome strategy on M1, M5 and M15 (sometimes M30) using AO, ATR and MFI(Money Flow Index) indicators. I got into it too: crossing ATR and MFI curves. Alexander, are you disappointed in this strategy? I'm not being ironic. I think that many traders go through new strategies and get disappointed in old ones. And this process is endless, although everyone thinks they are about to find the grail. Just if you are disappointed, then make a conclusion: that AO + ATR + MFI strategy doesn't work.

So it was a grail and now it has a super grail).

Alexander has a new grail born with every can of beer. But I love to read it)) Funny

Жека:
Alexander has a new grail born with every can of beer. But I love to read it)) Funny
Yeah, after a few cans of Baltika 9, half the brain shuts down and that's when the grails start being born.)

khorosh:
Yeah, after a few cans of Baltika 9, half of the brain shuts down and that's when the grails start being born).

Like dolphins? So one part of the brain drinks beer and later the other part gives birth to grails =)

Maybe in that case you need to amputate the part you don't need, and the second part you need to replace the first?
Как спят дельфины?
Как спят дельфины?
  • www.moya-planeta.ru
Для человека и других наземных млекопитающих сон включает в себя частичную или полную «потерю» сознания, бездействие произвольных мышц (то есть тех, которые сознательно контролируются) и инактивацию чувств, таких как зрение и обоняние. Но у дельфинов и других китообразных сон устроен иначе, выяснили ученые. Когда приходит время отдыха, дельфин...