Bitcoin miner - page 92

prostotrader:

The nist5 was behaving normally for a couple of days, but now it's starting to 'fumble'

Yeah, things are cheap now, so I'm just saving up.... and then we'll see.

The ride continues...

prostotrader:

The ride goes on...

that's a hell of a price to pay for vids. ...blown away.

prostotrader:

The ride continues...

Turbines are already at low prices in Germany - 52k roubles.

https://www.computeruniverse.ru/products/90718872/pny-geforce-gtx-1080ti-blower-edition.asp

PNY GeForce GTX 1080Ti Blower Edition 11GB - Видеокарты PCI Express - computeruniverse
PNY GeForce GTX 1080Ti Blower Edition 11GB - Видеокарты PCI Express - computeruniverse
  • 752.94 None
  • www.computeruniverse.ru
Kaufpreis entspricht dem Nettodarlehensbetrag (Produktpreis + Versand). Angaben zugleich repräsentatives Beispiel i. S. d. § 6a Abs. 4 PangV. Vermittlung erfolgt ausschließlich für den Kreditgeber Commerz Finanz GmbH, Schwanthalerstr. 31, 80336 München.

Andy:

Michael, what happened to your IP address?!

Can you tell me, without showing off, what happened to Michael's IP address? And what do you have a problem with it?

My son came here and told me a story. At work, the man installed Windows and left on a business trip. He calls: the CPU load is 99%, I cannot work))) Dima, - what did you install? We have the licensed 10! Well... Somehow it happened...

- Dad, I can't fire him either, clever guy, no, why the fuck install builds that mine?

prostotrader:

The ride goes on...

I wonder how much they cost from the factory?

Alexandr Murzin:

I wonder how much they cost from the factory?

The recommended price is $700.

Комбинатор:

The recommended price is $700.

Is there a stall at the factory?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

My son came here and told me a story. At work, the man installed Windows and left on a business trip. He calls: the CPU load is 99%, I cannot work))) Dima, - what did you install? We have the licensed 10! Well... Somehow it happened...

- Dad, I can't fire him either, smart guy, no, why the fuck put builds that mine?

Another one of those clouds,

Can you elaborate on that? Or are you dreaming again from the realm of fantasy?