Bitcoin miner - page 68

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You can always find another coin to mine, not necessarily bitcoin. The difficulty is in the one-time setup of the equipment.

The miner doesn't store the coins, he sells them immediately, so the loss is not great compared to trading, much less margin trading.

They all have a correlation of one

Vladimir Zubov:

Very glad you are quoting my screenshots, the current drawdown is 14%. What is the drawdown of miners, taking into account the purchase and repayment of the cost of equipment, 90% ?

hardware (if using video cards) could be paid back in 10 months at the rate of 10000, at the rate of 20000 - in 5, now again in 9

it turns out that (10-9=1)+15days, i.e. 15% of the sum of the investment have already been returned

Renat Akhtyamov:
They all have a correlation of one

Really?

Evgeny Belyaev:

Really?

well, minus 1.

the exception is the new ones, they just grow

Renat Akhtyamov:

and minus one.

the exception is the new ones, they just keep growing

Yeah, keep imagining things.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Aha, keep fantasising.

Ehhh, teach everything, everything....

Crossed out are the most unreliable, as with the bit on opposite sides and the course from the kitchen

Renat Akhtyamov:

Ehhh, teach me everything, everything....

Crossed out are the most unreliable, because the bitcoin and the rate are on different sides and away from the kitchen

Kitten, stop eating wiskas. Learn how to calculate correlation for starters.

Otherwise you'll be locked in a cage, crypto is illegal in Russia.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Kitten, stop eating wiskas. Learn how to calculate correlation for starters.

Otherwise they'll lock you in a cage, crypto is illegal in Russia.

Why would they do that?

They want to think about tax on mining by August 18th - is it a ban?

I remember how you cried on the waistcoat when you first appeared on this forum.

And by then I had already smoked the correlation for five years

Renat Akhtyamov:

Ehhh, teaching everything, everything....

Please don't litter the thread with your posts please. Tired of scrolling through a stream of your thoughts.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Please don't litter the thread with your posts, please. I'm tired of scrolling through a stream of your thoughts.

Let me explain all of my above.

The author compares earnings from leasing computing power at floating bitcoin rates and it confuses him.

To avoid confusion you need to compare payment in bitcoins and not flounder with such a good performance pool to pool