Bitcoin miner - page 67

Vitaly Muzichenko:

How much time was spent, and what did you mine with?

15 days, with forex

Renat Akhtyamov:

15 days, forex.

That's super not serious)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It's super not serious)

Vitaly, and after all, the income from mining has almost halved, i.e. the payback period of the iron is increasing proportionately

Posts don't need to be able to read 'head-on'

It is better to think

Vitaly Muzichenko:

How much time was spent, and what did you mine with?

It's hard to tell the exact time, as I'm experimenting (reloading/adding cards), but about 22 hours on a 5x 1060.

With maps I have no luck, player.ru sold cards not for the characteristics that are listed on the site - was courier delivery and instead of gaming cards brought cards for mining, (they have no back panel - no video outputs, and they can not sell to gamers, but they warm up less and have memory Samsung - good potential for overclocking, and another shop gave the wrong card, ie.i.e. not that company (i bought 3 pcs. there) - found out that already at home (they will take it, then do not come - so until late at night it did not work in Riga)) while the article coincides with their website, and return do not hurry, they say next year - good luck cards left.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

It's hard to tell the exact time, as I'm experimenting (reloading/adding cards), but about 22 hours on 5x 1060.

With cards I have no luck, player.ru sold cards not for the characteristics that are listed on the site - was courier delivery and instead of gaming cards brought cards for mining, (they have no back panel - no video outputs, and they no longer sell to gamers, but they are less warm and have memory Samsung - good potential for overclocking, and the other shop gave the wrong card, ie.i.e. not that company (i bought 3 pcs. there) - found out that already at home (they will take it away, they are not coming - so until late at night it did not work in Riga)) while the article coincides with their website, and return do not hurry, they say next year - good luck cards left.

I can try to find another coin to mine, with a less complex algorithm, and with a more stable price in the market. I have no experience in mining, but I'm gaining some experience in crypto trading. Forex is getting to the third place every day

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You could try to find another coin to mine, one with a less complicated algorithm, one with a more stable price in the market. I have no experience in mining, but I am gaining some experience in crypto trading. Forex is getting to the third place every day.

But it is not easy, there are a lot of things, you have to look for a good pool for each coin, and the hardest part is a variety of mining programs and their settings - really tedious, because there is no proper description in Russian. All in all, if VTC's exchange rate doesn't change much, the payback will be decent. Later I'll post the farm costs (now because of problems with the cards, the price tag is not final).

Now I'm setting up Zencash - the wallet was installed overnight....

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

It's not easy, there are a lot of components - you need to find a good pool for each coin, and the most painful thing is the variety of mining programs and their settings - really tedious, because there is no normal description in Russian. All in all, if VTC's exchange rate doesn't change much, the payback will be decent. Later I'll post the farm costs (now because of problems with the cards, the price tag is not final).

Now I am setting up Zencash - the wallet was installed last night....

Yesterday I got a present on my computer in the form of a virus. Found an attractive coin, bought as much as 15 000 000, well, I think now I need to keep not on the exchange, and the creator. I downloaded the wallet file from githab and installed it, anti-virus fought a little, but the wallet became. After that, it stubbornly failed to sync with the creator's server. Went to the forum creator and saw this

The coin lost 300% in value at once, but today it has already returned 50%.

So you need to be careful when installing wallet .exe files, and check checksum. A normal wallet installs quickly in most cases.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Yesterday I got a present on my computer in the form of a virus. I found an attractive coin, bought as much as 15,000,000, well, I think now I need to store it not on the exchange, but with the creator. I downloaded the wallet file from githab and installed it, antivirus fought a little, but the wallet became. After that, it stubbornly failed to sync with the creator's server. Went to the forum creator and saw this

The coin lost 300% in value at once, but today it has already returned 50%.

So you have to be careful when installing wallet .exe files, and check checksum. Normal wallet installs fast in most cases.

Creepy.

How quick, if they download the whole transaction history? The Bitcoin full wallet is already said to weigh over 50 gigabytes...

Renat Akhtyamov:

15 days, forex

Very glad you are quoting my screenshots, the current drawdown is 14%. What is the drawdown of the miners, taking into account the purchase and repayment of the cost of the equipment, 90% ?

Vladimir Zubov:

Very glad you are quoting my screenshots, the current drawdown is 14%. what is the drawdown for miners, taking into account buying and chipping away at the cost of equipment, 90% ?

You can always find another coin to mine, not necessarily bitcoin. The whole difficulty is the one-time setup of the equipment.

A miner doesn't store coins, he sells them immediately, so the loss is not great compared to trading, much less marginal trading.