Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 37

Renat Akhtyamov:

PS

A clip about how it is easier to fulfil the order of an Englishman than a Russian

Don't forget to give 40% back to Golubev's coffers

Alexander Puzanov:

Can I have a link?

One of the topics is this one (there were several):RETURN(0) OR JUST RETURN;

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

don't forget to give 40% back to Golubev's coffers

Okay. .

But I don't write to order.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Fellow Golubev. Stop embarrassing the English branch. Do you realize what you're doing? You're bluntly saying, "Look how dumb forum members are in the English section." Not only that, but you put it all in the "interesting and humorous" section. Like, let's laugh together. If you were an officer, you might want to consider playing Russian roulette (for starters).

If you insist... here's a story about a thread in Eng that's been on the top for days ... below post.

Sergey Golubev:

One of the topics is this one (there were several):RETURN(0) OR JUST RETURN;

We also have .

E.g. a request for a non-standard solution to a problem -https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/220159/page8#comment_6076763

Помощь разработчикам.
Помощь разработчикам.
  • www.mql5.com
Имея нестандартный подход и желание сделать что то хорошее для людей, с которыми общаюсь не первый год, я решил создать ветку, в которой буду пытат...

One verified user with the name Chang and a female avatar (Chinese name, can be either female or male) - started a thread (judging by the avatar and posts, and by further developments - female).
The name of the branch is How to send a product to the Market - branch here.

----------------

She was replied to ... then a user saw in her profile that she was already a Market seller, and suggested she do the same as last time.
She replied that last time was a long time ago and she had forgotten.
She was given links to articles ... to no avail ...

----------------

When the thread went to the second leaf, another user realised that there was no way to explain to her, and that there were many like her, and that they were all around us ... so he made a menacing post. The lady took offense ... said that she was a good trader, but a bad programmer, and that she had just forgotten. Just forgot! Said she knew MetaEditor, but forgot ...

The thing ended up that she never managed to explain, she deleted some of her posts from the thread ...

I remembered it because a couple of active users and one English moderator (not me) was just shocked ... when they realised that most of the newbies were just like her ...

----------------

Moral?
Are you still working with professional customers in Freelance? Then we are coming to you.
:)

If, for example, a woman (for example) studies in detail the instructions on how to park (how to park a car). Will she learn how to park?
No.
And if most of them do?
And then why the articles-instruction, if "she just forgot"?

I mean, most of them are here... they just haven't managed to organize themselves yet... and in the English part they are already beginning to organize ...
I'm not saying my dream will come true, but the trend, I'm sorry to say, is there.

Robotics (four-fingered :) )

Sergey Golubev:

If, for example, a woman (for example) studies in detail the instructions on how to park (how to park a car). Will she learn how to park?
No.
And if there are most of them?
And then why the articles-instruction, if "she just forgot"?

I mean, most of them are here... they just haven't managed to organize themselves yet... and in the English part they are already beginning to organize ...
I'm not saying my dream will come true, but the trend, I'm sorry to say, is there.

What a surprise. There's a whole lot of these things going on in the Russian section. Every other one, if not the first.