Solved the 'forex mystery'. - page 19

khorosh:
I askedSEM and he is not the author and his screenshot is notAO, MFI, ATR. Got it or still not?))

Sorry, I guess everyone has got it, but I haven't. Alexander has three indicators on the screenshot: AO (Bill Williams' Awesome Oscillator), ATR (shows market volatility) and MFI (Money Flow Index = price movement speed). The latter MFI can be confused with Bill Williams' indicator BW MFI = Market Facilitation Index = BW MFI - it has a different appearance. That is, in Alexander's screenshots it is these three indicators.

Victor Ziborov:

Sorry, I guess everyone has got it, but I haven't. Alexander has three indicators on the screenshot: AO (Bill Williams' Awesome Oscillator), ATR (shows market volatility) and MFI (Money Flow Index = price movement speed). The latter MFI can be confused with Bill Williams' indicator BW MFI = Market Facilitation Index = BW MFI - it has a different appearance. That is, Alexander's screenshots show exactly these three indicators.

How does Alexander use these three indicators? - I do not understand. At first glance I can only suppose that Alexander waits for ATR and MFI to cross, while looking at the direction of bars on the AO chart. But I don't know what it is.

Victor Ziborov:

Sorry, it must have reached everyone but me. ...

I was askingSEM about this indicator:

AndSTARIJ for some reason thought I was referring to the author of the thread, I explained his mistake to him. So I asked him if he got it or not.

khorosh:
If you can, please post the indicator, which is in the basement or give me a link.
Hi, I can't post it or give you a link (I haven't downloaded it), I'm still testing and completing it (self-written indicator), i.e. it's not ready completely. This indicator is just an amalgamation of several standard indicators.

SEM:
Hello, I can not post it or give you a link (I have not downloaded it), I am still testing and completing it (self-written indicator), i.e. it is not completely ready. This indicator is just an amalgamation of several standard indicators.

In my semi-automatic TS one of the indicators is similar to yours:

That's why I am interested in yours.

If you are familiar with indicators, maybe you could check out one indicator that seems to be good - bar tinting. One colour is ok, but the other one does not color green for some reason. I will attach the indicator.

Files:

STARIJ:
So the author said - AO, MFI, ATR
Mickey Moose:

I understand if the white line crosses the red line, then up or down. Or up?

If in doubt, we can look at the blue line. Yes, it is nice, we just need to know where the indicator will go.

"STARIJ" - It is similar to AO, but it is not, besides I am not the author of the post, for comparison an example of comparison with AO.

"Mickey Moose" - The principle of determining the entry point with arrows showed, the basic principle of trading Bollinger bands of the upper and lower chart, the increase in the trend is shown by three MA.

AO - added for comparison.

MT5 screenshot.

khorosh:

In my semi-automatic TS one of the indicators is similar to yours:

That's why I am interested in yours.

If you are familiar with indicators, maybe you could check out one indicator that seems to be good - bar dye. One colour is ok, but the other one does not color green for some reason. The indicator is attached.

I guess the chart should look like this?

values of several buffers in brackets
{ multiple actions };
if there is one action after the if condition, brackets are optional, if multiple actions are mandatory. The old value is commented out.

//if (wrkBuffer[r][1] == 1) upBuffer[i] = High[i]; dnBuffer[i] = Low[i];
//if (wrkBuffer[r][1] == -1) dnBuffer[i] = High[i]; upBuffer[i] = Low[i];
if (wrkBuffer[r][1] == 1)
{
upBuffer[i] = High[i];
dnBuffer[i] = Low[i];
};
if (wrkBuffer[r][1] == -1)
{
dnBuffer[i] = High[i];
upBuffer[i] = Low[i];
}

SEM:

Thank you very much. A case beats a master).

STARIJ:

Here you are absolutely right: those who can do it - work, those who can't - teach how to work. And if even that is weak, he teaches how to teach how to work

+100%

Hello to all the adherents of the 'mystery' )

Bought AUDUSD has a signal on M1, on M5 M15 the signal is just maturing.

MFI has reached the 80 level, which means good volumes.