Solved the 'forex mystery'. - page 11

Alexander Ivanov:

If you come with any questions, I will help you all. Anything I can do.

Well, formulate the rules for entering by 3 indicators, since you are so kind. It is enough to buy, sell and it will be clear, symmetrically. Many will say thank you.

khorosh:
Well, formulate the rules for entering by 3 indicators, since you are so kind. You may go buy or sell. Many will say thank you.

You can enter anywhere and however you like, but to avoid losing your deposit, you have to exit correctly.

Then the question arises, where do you exit a position?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You can enter anywhere and however you like, but to avoid losing your deposit, you have to exit correctly.

Well, first of all, enter, and then let's see how he reacts. Otherwise you ask for everything at once, suddenly he gets scared).

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You can enter anywhere and however you like, but you have to exit correctly in order not to lose your deposit.

You have to watch on M1 and M5

When you see them change, you have to close.

If you do not understand it, you have to become my disciple forever.

I am the messiah of traders.

No trend, no channel, no pivot, no oversold, no overbought, no accumulation, no pushback... etc.

It's all a hoax for sleepers.

Wake up and open your eyes. Everywhere you are being scammed, everywhere you are being robbed ( and I too have been selling martingales at 1000 dollar..... kapez.... it happened...).

For the day + 30%.

That's fine.

The main thing is to take it easy. no rushing. no fussing, no smart-assing.... Just -- just going for the price.

soon you will look like this ))))))))) Look there ... standing market makers ...

Alexander Ivanov:

soon you'll be looking at it like this ))))))))) Look there ... there are market makers ...

Neo, I need your help.

Ivan Butko:

Neo, I need your help.

I'll help in any way I can. Say the word.

Alexander Ivanov:

There are no trends, no channels, no levels, no pivots, no accumulations, no sell-outs and overbought.

It's a scam for suckers like us ))))))))

Ma, does forex really exist?
Yes son, it's fantastic... )