Date encryption - page 7

Alexey Volchanskiy:

MS gave up on inspections a long time ago )) And so have the other major software vendors.

And their policy is clear. To get people hooked on their products from a young age, to work in companies, and to campaign for their products.

This, of course, does not apply to us small children.

It's called globalization, walking around in the same shorts, the same trousers, the same glasses, using the same software, working in the same development environment... and also giving the salute, tying a tie, wearing a com badge...

all this has been tried and rejected for some reason, it is not clear why, it is good to be the best at school, at work, in society, in sports.this gives you advantages, but for some reason is met with hostility by some part of society, perhaps a small, but stubborn part of society. I would not defend anything, let them use what they want and how they want, but only when I will use everything I want not for money, but because I like it, a program or because the cake in this shop tastes better than in others. but unfortunately, so far everything is paid for everywhere you look.

So you have to put locks, bolts, ambushes and other tricks to make life more comfortable for your own work for society.

With respect.