Collaborative project development in MQL5 - our future? - page 7

Alexey Volchanskiy:

The style is fine, you haven't talked to other software developers. It's just that 90% here cannot clearly state the essence of the question, they carry some muddy stream of fragments of thoughts, so they are answered in terms of, clarify, send pictures, logs, etc.

For example, where else have you seen Renat the SEO answering questions on the forum?

For example, where else have you seen Renat answer the questions on the forum? For it does not bring any constructive messages as a rule. His responses usually follow the same script: to remind everyone how old he is in programming, how long he has been developing the MT platform, so that he knows everything about trading and programming better than anyone else, and everyone else is a blind kitten, so do not dare to contradict him. That is, his opinion is always the only correct one. What kind of dialogue can we talk about here... As I said above, the lack of competition fosters autocratic behaviour. However, everything depends on the individual...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Eh, I wish I had a third hand, because the girls have three places to hold on to, but only two hands, unfortunately.

Sometimes it's effective to have three hands, but more often than not one will get in the way.

Do girls have to hold these places exactly? Do they have to hold them all at the same time? Isn't it ok to cycle through them one by one? ) It's like some ancient sage saying that as long as I have at least one finger, I'm still a man )

Alexey Navoykov:

Do girls have to hold on to these places? Do you have to hold them all at the same time? Doesn't it work to cycle through them in sequence? ) It is like some ancient wise man who used to say that as long as I have at least one finger I'm still a man )

In a loop you can do it too, but copying in one go is more productive.)

Alexey Navoykov:

Do girls have to hold on to these places? Do you have to hold them all at the same time? Doesn't it work to cycle through them in sequence? ) It's like some ancient wise man who used to say that as long as I have at least one finger I'm still a man )

With three hands you can make a parallel cycle )) And if there are two or three girls...m-m-mm-mm, that's a bright prospect ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

With three hands you can make a parallel cycle )) And if you have two or three girls...m-m-mm-mm, you've got a bright future ))

If you have only two hands and three girls, then alas, rainbow prospects do not appear, as well as a developer without knowledge of something new.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

With three hands you can make a parallel cycle )) And if you have two or three girls...m-m-mm-mm, that's a bright future ))

Well, that's if you have many cores. But paralleling on one core is only harmful.

In general, you'd better use an event-driven model instead of running a loop in vain. Maybe nobody needs your hands there ) And instead of parallelization you will run a single loop)

Alexey Navoykov:

Well, that's if you're multi-core. But paralleling on a single core is only detrimental.

In general, it's better to use event-driven model instead of running a loop in vain. Maybe nobody needs your hands there.) And instead of un-paralleling you'll run a single loop).

Yes I have, yes I have a supercomputer in my head with speed of 100 Petaflops, it processes the game in rltime and stereo mode, with speech recognition, smell, tactile sensations and many other things. At the same time, it consumes only 20 watts!

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yes I have, yes I have a 100 Petaflops supercomputer in my head, processing game life in rltime and stereo mode, with speech recognition, smell, tactile sensation and more. At the same time it consumes only 20 watts!

So join the MQL cloud and optimize our Expert Advisors. Why should it go to waste...

What are we talking about here?

About collaborative development? Well, as a matter of fact, I agree with Alexey that only free non-commercial products can really be developed. Everything else is a shame.

And the level of people really is very different.

It's enough to look at my code with virtualization, then on code of fxsaber, the "guru of defines", then on old-school code of Peter, to understand that these three will find it extremely difficult to agree. Hardly anyone will refuse their developments in free products (not to say that not everyone will agree to give their developments for free).

So, in my opinion, all this is an empty, and most importantly, completely unnecessary dream. What is the point of all these "joint developments"? Is it just to amuse your ego?

Alexey Navoykov:
So join the MQL cloud, and you can optimise our EAs. Why waste a good thing...

I'd rather be mining!