The ticking history of the glass. - page 5

rjurip:

And you can just adjust the code for real-time quotes? I will gladly admit my mistake. And everyone will be happy.

It's funny. First you write to me that:

The code is outlined in the article. Don't be lazy to read the publication

Then you write on the offer to read the material:

I didn't find anything new in the articles.

And now:

Can you just adjust the code for real-time quotes? And everyone will be happy.

No, I won't do anything for you. Make some effort, do what you have written above and you will be happy.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

It's funny. First you write to me that:

Then you write at the suggestion to read the material:

And now:

No, I won't do anything for you. Make some effort, do what you wrote above and you'll be happy.

Thank you for not killing it. Good luck with your writing))

rjurip1:

3. Try to estimate the level of limiters directly at the passage of the purchases / sales, ie as you described in paragraph 5 Synchronization by time in this case will not give you anything, because immediately after the passage of the volume limiters can add / remove. Large traders "play" limiters a fraction of a second before trades are executed.

But, as I've already described, you won't see the real picture in mt5, because the buy/sell volumes are counted incorrectly.

It seems to me that the numbers are flying around without calculation.

So far, I'm not excited about working with the glass.

and anyway - what difference does it make if you have a demo or not?

Is it really impossible to give real volumes on a demo?

Renat Akhtyamov:

It seems to me that the numbers are flying around without calculation.

So far, I'm not excited about working with the glass.

i mean what difference does it make if i use a demo or non-demo?

Is it really impossible to give real volumes on a demo?

In amr, both real and demo are the same. Compared, the source is the same. The calculation in mt5 is wrong. Or mql5 documentation lies, which is the same for me. As for the tumbler, try to consider it together with volumes, it may be interesting. But, as I already wrote, in mt5 the picture will not be correct. Maybe with time they will improve it.

rjurip:

In amr, both real and demo are the same. Compared, the source is the same. The calculation in mt5 is wrong. Or mql5 documentation lies, which is the same for me. As for the tumbler, try to consider it together with volumes, it may be interesting. But, as I already wrote, in mt5 the picture will not be correct. Maybe with time they will improve it.

The data on ticks in the tickbar was defective, it has been corrected in the last build (2009).
And I can confirm that the data in AMR on the demo is real.

Andrey Gladyshev:

The data on ticks in the ribbon were flawed, corrected in the last build (2009).
And that in AMR on the demo real data I can confirm.

There's a tumbler with one level being broadcast - how's that?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

There's a tumbler with one level being broadcast - how so?

I don't understand the question. How is it with one level?

Andrey Gladyshev:

I don't understand the question. What do you mean with one level?

Volume is only on levels close to the spread, but not on others - was this the case in the demo, a month or two ago, is this not the case now?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

The volume in the glass is only at levels close to the spread and not at others - this was the case in the demo, a month or two ago, is this not the case now?

No, everything is fine. I will not say exactly how many levels, but enough.
And on the demo the glass is real there too.

rjurip:

In amr, it's the same whether it's real or demo. I compared them, the source is the same. I have compared them all and the mt5 calculation is incorrect. Or maybe mql5 documentation is false, which is the same for me. As for the tumbler, try to consider it together with volumes, it may be interesting. But, as I already wrote, in mt5 the picture will not be correct. Maybe with time they will improve it.

Andrey Gladyshev:

The data on ticks in the tickbar was defective, it has been corrected in the last build (2009).
And I can confirm that the data in AMR on the demo is real.

Oh, I don't know.

Once I calculated the glass, I don't feel like looking at it anymore.

cause it doesn't make any sense.

on the forex from the chart comes out the best