Has anyone created a net advisor that is good and does not leak? - page 2

Mikhail Dovbakh:

What is "averaging" then?

I guess I have my own take on the term. Trading against the trend, hoping for a reversal, is like playing roulette. For me, averaging is a lot of locked positions with different lot sizes that end up with a profit as a result of closing them.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I guess I have my own take on the term. Trading against the trend, hoping for a reversal, is like playing roulette. For me, averaging is a lot of locked positions with different lot sizes which end up closing on the upside.

With the right MM, you can make a profit over the long term with averaging

Vitaly Muzichenko:

With the right MM, averaging can make profits over the long term

Tell us about the right MM

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Tell us about correct MM Plz

Just about the wrong one: don't average with a x2 lot

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Just about the wrong thing: not averaging with a x2 lot

which one would be kosher? ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

what kind of kosher would it be? ))

We build two grids, one going with the trend and the second counter-trend. The counter-trend one does not increase a lot, while the trend one increases a lot according to the principle of pyramiding.

The majority of networks are built in such a way that they increase the lot against the wool until Nikolai arrives. If you add pyramiding, you will get a positive result, not without drawdowns of course, but without plummeting as well.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

We build two grids, one trending and one counter-trending. The one against the trend does not increase the lot, the one following the trend, we increase it by the principle of pyramiding.

The majority of networks are built in such a way that they increase the lot against the wool until Nikolai arrives. If we introduce pyramid arranging then the result will be positive, not without slippage of course, but without plumage as well.

This is similar to what I wrote a few posts ago. It makes no sense to trade against the grain.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

It echoes what I wrote a few posts ago. It makes no sense to trade against the grain.

Why, it makes sense, just the profit will be a bit later, and when it closes, there will be no hang-ups

Anyway, I was showing it with an image

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Why, it makes sense, it's just that the profit will be a bit later and there won't be any hang-ups when it closes

In general, I have shown this with an image

You just change the word to something else, you get - there might be a profit later. It's a game of roulette with no guarantee of winning.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

We just change the word to something else, we get it - there might be a profit later. It's a game of roulette with no guarantee of winning.

Well, what's the other way around in the netbook? So pips and scalpers with stops so there are no hang-ups, but you can catch more stops than there will be profits.