Why does Metaquotes push MT5 instead of MT4? - page 6

So why is MT5 being installed instead of MT4 - it's already page five of the discussion, have we figured anything out?

so why is MT5 being installed instead of MT4 - this is page five of the discussion, have we figured anything out?

STARIJ:
so why is MT5 being installed instead of MT4 - it's already page five of discussion, have you figured anything out?

Your link? https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/208372#comment_5415937

Ended up here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/162162/page2#comment_3882902

Подскажите, где скачать метатрейдер 4.
Подскажите, где скачать метатрейдер 4.
  • www.mql5.com
Скиньте ссылку...

Stanislav Korotky:

Maybe just having an API would have attracted attention.

fxsaber:

I've got interest, but only now. Because it's almost impossible to find anything good in the Market, and it's only like this, almost a direct link, that the Work can be noticed.

The API is bad. Doing "in the image and likeness"... MT5. Then there's no need to write documentation - it's already there!

I don't think the lack of interest is due to the difficulty of searching.

Such things are usually advertised by "word of mouth" - "I've connected such a thing to my netminder, no words!", "oh, cool, now my 125 trades are trawling noticeably faster!", etc.
It's not a ready-made doughnut, it's just a tool.

So it's almost certain that the product will die the way it is now. Especially with the availability of MT5.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

I don't think the lack of interest is due to the difficulty of searching.

Such things are usually advertised by "word of mouth" - "I've connected such a thing to my netminder, no words!", "oh, cool, now my 125 deals are trawling much faster!", etc.
It's not a ready-made doughnut, it's just a tool.

In my case, the word of mouth has passed me by, unfortunately.

So it's almost certain that the product will die out as it is now. Especially with the availability of MT5.

It is so with almost everything. It works for me - already good!

ZZY The word of mouth only works when a critical mass of users has accumulated for it. For Market products, it is possible only through marketing techniques. And for such a specific thing - some kind of super-marketing techniques have to be in place. In this sense, Codobase solutions do not suffer from this - there is no ban on advertising. So KB solutions have a much better chance of not being stillborn.

fxsaber:

Sarafan works only when a critical mass of users has accumulated for it. For Market Products, this is only possible through marketing techniques. And for such a specific thing - some super-marketing techniques have to be in place. In this sense, Codobase solutions do not suffer from this - there is no ban on advertising. So KB solutions have a much better chance of not being stillborn.

Exactly!

KB or market - it doesn't matter, what matters is that the product is in demand. The local forum (where advertising of market products is forbidden) is not the place where advertising will yield the best results. Unless it's advertising for libraries.
And you could always make a free counterpart which could be mentioned on the forum as well.

All in all, the problem is not a lack of marketing, but a narrow scope, in my opinion.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

In general, the problem is not a lack of marketing, but a narrow field of application, in my opinion.

I could be wrong, but the easier a product is to use, the greater its prevalence. If you make it like this

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Why does Metaquotes slip MT5 instead of MT4?

fxsaber, 2017.09.25 15:41

You connect one line to the source and all Order functions become asynchronous, with OnTrade via CustomEvent, and eight universal EAs are automatically docked in the background when the EA starts.

In other words, it works with just one line, you don't have to study or understand anything! This is useful not only for others, but even for the author himself, because time goes by and something is forgotten. Here you don't have to remember anything. Having tried it once, I now make similar bibles for myself, even without the purpose of publication.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

That's the grid closing, the market is very calm. It took 45 seconds

Overlap + OrderCloseBy. No need to look in the mirror.

Комбинатор:
Overlap + OrderCloseBy. Do not blame the mirror.

Let's consider that as a clever thing to say.

There are many DCs which do not have this option.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There are many DCs that do not have this option.

There is nothing to trade in that multitude.