Signal Quality Index

I hereby propose to create a rating called Signal Quality Index for signal providers

MQ can compare the Profit Factor, Recovery Factor, Draw Down, MAE, MFE, etc and rank the signals on each statistic and combine the score.

Then from there calculate the SQR and rank the signals

Who supports? 

doshur:

I hereby propose to create a rating called Signal Quality Index for signal providers

MQ can compare the Profit Factor, Recovery Factor, Draw Down, MAE, MFE, etc and rank the signals on each statistic and combine the score.

Who supports? 

I am agree with you. This is very very helpful for the subscriber. I saw in the other community, their system as like you describe. Their calculation is very sharp and perfect. Any trader can choose the best signal / copy trader.

They have rating system and much more, So easily subscriber can find out the best and risk free trader. If MQL community develop the system, definitely every trader will be benefited. Waiting for the develop.  

doshur:

Who supports? 

Please report all suggestions for improvement to the Service Desk. Thanks guys

Filter:
Please report all suggestions for improvement to the Service Desk. Thanks guys
Thanks to you too, will follow the same and hope all reader will support the same to get more developed MQL Community.

nirob76:
Thanks to you too, will follow the same and hope all reader will support the same to get more developed MQL Community.
That's the best way to do it. If MQL think it's a good idea or enough people ask for it, then there's a very good chance it will be incorporated. I've seen it happen many times

glad to see supporters