Where to start? - page 9

Andrey:
And the dialogue in this case may be if the level of knowledge and experience is about the same.

Well, that's why I asked about experience. I made sure there's nothing but blabbermouths. So, we start from scratch and not with "good experience in C#, C++...".

Dare. The MQL documentation is quite enough. As a rule, asking specific questions on the forum is received favourably and the questioner gets a perfectly good answer. But I'm afraid you want the "royal way". Alas, there isn't one.

George Merts:

Well, that's why I asked about experience. I've made sure that there's nothing but blabbermouths. So we start from scratch, not with "good experience in C#, C++...".

Go ahead. The MQL documentation is quite enough. As a rule, questions are received with goodwill and the questioner gets a good enough answer. But I'm afraid you want the "royal way". Alas, there isn't one.

No you're wrong, I understand the route, the strategy is roughly outlined, not precise, but approximate, so far that is enough for me, now I have a fundamental analysis questions, I draw a line and ask questions with a specific subject content, so finish your tests and find a new topic, we continue to talk if you do not mind. I'll invite you personally to a new thread in about an hour.

It looks like I was wrong, if trend is going upwards, then visually we may still understand something, and when it goes sideways, we cannot understand anything without technical analysis, apparently we cannot pick up the trade, I will have to go back to my school maths course, minima, extremums, moving averages... Looks like I'm in this for the long haul. I don't know why I'm doing this, it's too late to back out now, I've said A, I've got to say B... Thank you all for the education... It's probably too early to do the fundamentals, I'll start with the technical stuff.

Andrey:
No you're wrong, I've got the route, I've outlined the strategy, not precise but approximate, that's enough for now, now I have questions on fundamental analysis, I will draw a line and answer the question with specific content, so finish your inspections and start a new topic, we may continue to talk if you do not mind. I'll invite you personally to a new thread in about an hour.

It looks like I was wrong, if trend is going upwards, then visually we may still understand something, and when it goes sideways, we cannot understand anything without technical analysis, probably we cannot pick up the trade easy, I will have to go back to my school maths, minima, extrema, moving averages... Looks like I'm in this for the long haul. I don't know why I'm doing this, it's too late to back out now, I've said A, I've got to say B... Thank you all for the education... It's probably too early to do the fundamentals, I'll start with the technical stuff.

Come on, Petrovich, go for it.

To the old, there is honour everywhere.

For the young, there's a path everywhere.

I forgot to ask how much I should earn, so in three days I have made in dollars, is that normal or not enough? No one is answering. Probably not enough and went against the trend, I will read more theory.

Andrey:
I forgot to ask how much I should earn, in three days this is normal or not enough in dollars? No one is answering. Probably not enough and went against the trend, I will read more theory.

This is not enough, we need more.

Evgeny Belyaev:

That's not enough, you need more.

If you know how to calculate costs and overheads when trading, you can squander money on a demo account, but you will be sorry to part with your own. If you take the following option, let's say I open a real account at the Moscow Currency Exchange and want to start playing the dollar/yen currency pair usd/jpy, I deposit 10 thousand rubles in my account. What I may do with this money, how to calculate leverage, margin, spread, commission, pledge? Maybe something else I should consider? How much may I place for a deal, even if it is just one deal to begin with?

I have already sorted it out. I opened a demo ruble account with 10 thousand rubles and went into dollar/yen pair, took a margin of 0.5 and my amount was almost zero, spread was 3 pips and 1 pip 250 rubles, the amount was flying back and forth very fast, I hardly managed to win with 250 rubles in addition. Indicators used 2 averages with parameter 9 and 14, and Bollinger Bands by default. I also used RSI, MACD and Momentum oscillators, but they are still a mess. I understood that it is enough to take some basic indicators for the first time, try to handle them and make bets on them visually. Then I'll play with different ratios and check which ones suit me best for working with selected pairs. It would be better to choose pairs with higher volatility or medium ones, I have not understood yet. Later I shall have to configure the Expert Advisor programmatically so that it uses all 5 indicators / oscillators simultaneously for general buy/sell advice, for the time being also visually and on a demo account, to see what it will bring and to draw conclusions. For now, this is the plan. Thanks for the help.

Aleksandr Volotko:

What kind of trading is this? Who and what trades what? How and where? How can one make a profit? And so on.

There is pig farming, there is horse farming and there is trading.

Why do you need profit? Can't you raise a moose?

It's just a matter of interest. I can take the author for training. It's long, expensive, and it will take work.