Videos for the marketplace - page 7

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

And you can't see any difference in quality between colour and CBB, seriously?

Mia, of course there will be a difference, the scale of the graphic is (almost) twice as accurate for the BW videos.

Don't like youtube, go to vimeo, they kind of have a video quality thing. But there will be no drastic difference. And you'll have to forget about the ease of distribution.

Комбинатор:

Mm, naturally there will be a difference, the scale of the graph is (almost) twice as accurate for BW videos.

Thanks, so I'm not as picky as I thought :)

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Of course I watch HD full screen...

Apparently you can see the difference when you have the original. Asked people here already, some couldn't tell the difference between the original and YouTube - apparently enough is enough. Too bad it's not for me...

I have a hunch that it all depends on the resolution of the participant's monitor. In principle it's OK in the standard YouTube window, it'll do.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

YouTube usually blurs the picture.

Recorded a short clip too, 23 sec, 4.32 MB, link to JDhttps://yadi.sk/i/PwtagcpX3MeHT8

And it's also jammed straight to youtubehttps://youtu.be/eQVhPbg5JWM

Funny, this test video on YouTube got a comment in English ))) Is this person from this forum?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

So it would be possible to upload a video file of several Gb to the website?

Do you have so many free storage resources, or am I misunderstanding something?

We are not talking about gigabytes.

But we will allow videos within a hundred megabytes. Plus post-moderation so there's no nonsense.

We have the advantage of no size conversion, which is critical for screencasts.

Renat Fatkhullin:

We are not talking about gigabytes.

But within a hundred megabytes we will allow the clips. Plus postmoderation so that there is no nonsense.

We have the advantage of no size conversion, which is critical for screencasts.

I just recorded a 23 sec clip of 4.32 MB 1280*720 within this thread, but without sound. Good sound can eat up more than video.