Videos for the marketplace - page 5

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Have you watched both images in their original 1280*720 sizes ?

Yes, lines can be seen clearly, colours can be seen clearly, I don't see a problem at all.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

However, I'm not sure anyone buys a product sitting in a café looking at pictures on a smartphone - well, not morons...

I'm afraid there are more such "morons" than "normals" these days. Mobile traffic overtook desktop traffic back in 2016.

Mobile and tablet internet usage exceeds desktop for first time worldwide | StatCounter Global Stats
Mobile and tablet internet usage exceeds desktop for first time worldwide | StatCounter Global Stats
  • gs.statcounter.com
San Francisco, CA and Dublin, Ireland; 1st November, 2016: Internet usage by mobile and tablet devices exceeded desktop worldwide for the first time in October according to independent web analytics company StatCounter Its research arm, StatCounter Global Stats finds that mobile and tablet devices accounted for 51.3% of internet usage worldwide...

Комбинатор:
Yes, lines can be seen clearly, colours can be seen clearly, I don't see a problem at all.

Perhaps we have different quality requirements, but I will take into account that for some (and maybe most!?) this is an acceptable result - maybe I shouldn't bother.

I still don't understand what all the codec stuff is for... YouTube quality is enough for the vast majority of people...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Perhaps we have different quality requirements, but I'll take into account that for some (and maybe most!?) this is an acceptable result - maybe I shouldn't bother.

So no problem at all, I'm looking at 27" and everything is great.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

I'm afraid there are more such "morons" than "normals" now. Mobile traffic overtook desktop traffic back in 2016.

I wonder if MQ has such statistics... for an objective perception of potential customers.

George Merts:

I still don't understand why all these codec tricks are necessary... The YouTube quality is quite enough for the vast majority of people...

You still need to upload it to YouTube, already encoded, and it's important not to lose quality in doing so, and for that you need to find the right codec - I've discarded a whole bunch of them.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

So there's no problem at all, I'm looking at 27" and everything's great.

And you don't see any difference in quality between colour and DH, seriously?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

And you can't tell the difference in quality between colour and CB, can you?

Not DH, but CHB, of course :)

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

And you can't tell the difference in quality between colour and DH, can you?

Neither do I. And do you unfold to full screen and turn on HD, or do you look in the window?