Opening, closing in Expert Advisor generated by MQL5 Wizard - page 4

Andy:

I looked, it depends on the conditions. Can you give me an exact figure?

What conditions? The pattern weights are initialised in the constructor:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Constructor                                                      |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
CSignalMA::CSignalMA(void) : m_ma_period(12),
                             m_ma_shift(0),
                             m_ma_method(MODE_SMA),
                             m_ma_applied(PRICE_CLOSE),
                             m_pattern_0(80),
                             m_pattern_1(10),
                             m_pattern_2(60),
                             m_pattern_3(60)

ds

Andy:

This is true, but the patterns themselves are then selected in the buy-sell conditions. And how much do they output?

You probably need this: "m_signal.m_direction" ?

m_signal.m_direction

Andy:

PS: Vladimir, sorry for the offtop, but can you tell - do you have an arrow for the last ten searches in MetaEditor in the search toolbar, as written in the help (I don't have it for some reason)?

When you enter the third character in the search bar - the drop down list in the MetaEditor search bar is activated:

the drop-down list in the MetaEditor search bar is activated

Andy:

Maybe I'll look into it.

I asked about the search because it says there is a arrow for history in the help, but in fact there is no arrow - how come (I think maybe I have something wrong with the MT5 terminal, first there was a list of history, and then it disappeared and I did not notice the arrow)?

I do not know about the arrow :) and I am too lazy to find out something - I am satisfied with the search.

Andy:

Maybe I'll look into it.

I asked about the search because it says there is a arrow for history in the help, but in fact there is no arrow - how come (I think maybe I have something wrong with the MT5 terminal, I think there was a history list at first, and then it disappeared and I did not notice the arrow)?

Here is the reference

https://www.metatrader5.com/ru/metaeditor/help/toolbar/toolbar_search

But there is no arrow in the terminal (in your screenshot too).

Oh, you mean it! So click on the gear!

Andy:

But there's no search history, which is what I was asking about (check the help at the bottom).

The drop-down list after entering the third character is it.

Andy:
No, there has to be a history of exactly MY search (see how it is in search through the MetaEditor menu).

I don't know anything. I have a drop-down list and that's enough.

Andy:

I've worked it out myself - you just have to press the down arrow on the keyboard when in the search bar.

Maybe it depends on the operating system? I've got

Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 1653 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)
Terminal        Windows 10 Pro (x64 based PC), IE 11.00, UAC, Intel Core i3-3120 M  @ 2.50 GHz, RAM: 4447 / 8077 Mb, HDD: 329158 / 475588 Mb, GMT+02:00

automatic list drop-down after entering the third character in the search bar.

Andy:

I have one of these too and the drop-down list is there, but I also have my search history too - put your cursor in the search bar and press the down arrow on your keyboard, did it work?

Yes. If you put the cursor in the search bar of the MetaEditor and press"down arrow" on your keyboard, the list with the words I searched for earlier will indeed pop up.

Andy:

Yeah, I just remember that I used to get it somehow by accident and then not and there's no arrow like in the help, that's why I asked what it was and isn't, but now I remembered. Maybe move this somewhere, someone could use it?

Whoever needs to read it, read it. Whoever comes across it in the future will find it.

Andy:

Vladimir, could you please suggest the meaning of these lines in the standard MA signal module: entering the market not at the current price, but on a pullback - how is that?

Again, the push came, but your post is gone.

:) And that's how he is barabashka - as long as there is no master - he writes and erases posts himself.