Sultonov differential indicator - page 20

I will probably support the previous speaker Alexander2017.09.08 10:17 RU

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The instrument is Eurodollar. The indicator does not make predictions, it accurately points to the market condition, updating the data of the last bar every minute, but it does not redraw the results of historical analysis by definition, nothing escapes its eyes, all changes not "spotted" by the indicator are of deceptive nature, you call them "correction", the market will anyway return to the verdict of the indicator. In this case - a firm BAY. What will happen in a minute, the indicator does not know, it will know only after the incident of this minute. As long as the Bulls will not go down to the Bears or the Bears will not go up to the Bulls, the verdict BAY will not change. The market will not be able to hide anything from the indicator. I have shown this many times.

Unless something extraordinary happens, it should go down:

I have no desire to participate in the tests.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Unless something extraordinary happens, should go down:

How is this fundamentally different from the"muving" variety?

Volatility will change, the frequency of cycles will change and your named indicator will screw up just the same. You will have to adjust (tweak) the window/benchmark and so on to infinity.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Unless something extraordinary happens, should go down:

Unfortunately will happen, Yusuf!!!!!

Mickey Moose:
I can take it for a test, if it's rubbish I'll tell you straight away, but I hope it's worth it
Sent.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Sent.

Can I have one as well? Got an idea where to screw in for a test run.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Unfortunately will happen, Yusuf!!!!!

No, it didn't happen, the GEP is down as the indicator suggested. And the movement only touched the Bears, the Bulls did not move, I guess that is the peculiarity of the GEPshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/7599941/eurusd-m1-e-global-trade

График EURUSD, M1, 2017.09.11 02:49 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, M1, 2017.09.11 02:49 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: M1. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2017.09.11 02:49 UTC.

Андрей:

Can I have one as well? There's an idea of where to screw in to try it out.

Posted. You can give your impressions here.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Sent. Feel free to give your impressions here.

Hi Yusuf!

Please send me one for testing too. ))

Alexander Ivanov:

Hi Yusuf!

Please send me one for testing too. ))

Sent. Feel free to give your impressions here as well. The code is not complete, we are looking for the cause of unauthorised redrawing.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Posted. Feel free to share your impressions here as well. The code is incomplete, looking for the cause of unauthorised redrawing.

Very overloaded with my own stuff at the moment. But I will find time to have a look at it during the week.