Sultonov differential indicator - page 4

Andrey Kisselyov:

As I understand the author of this branch, he wants to find a programmer who will write the indicator for free and everything will remain secret. If so, then he should have gone to freelance. If the author created the branch, then everything written and created in it must be made publicly available, but the author does not want that.
is a problem, you see.

with respect.

I will post all formulas here when my priority over them is assured and reflected in future code. Believe me, there are several of my designs (indicators) in the kodobase without any indication of the developer. I don't want these indicators to suffer such a fate. Indeed, the formulas are very simple, but that's what makes them elegant. They divide the price feed into 2 streams - the streams of Bulls and Bears, but in such an original way that the Bulls stream does not prevent to know the strength of the Bears and vice versa. In general calm on the market, we will see all the drama of the struggle of opposites or one side's spurt from the bottom upwards towards the opponent before the battles. The principle of flow sharing is similar to talking on the phone. When the interlocutor speaks, the opponent on the other end must remain silent, accumulating, silently, his anger. The only difference is that the interlocutors have a special button which forces the interlocutor to be silent and to listen to the opponent, and there is common time for both. There, I have pretty much described all the formulas and techniques in verbal form. I have no desire to hide from the public what no one has noticed so far. I am about to turn 70 and want to leave something of value to posterity without questioning the priority. Please understand me. Another option: if Mr. Roche agrees with my request to write an article on this topic with a preliminary disclosure of indicators here and now, I will post them immediately. I will now send a personal request to Mr. Roche.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Another option: if Mr. Roche agrees with my request to write an article on this topic with a preliminary disclosure of the indicators here and now, I will post it immediately. I will now send a personal request to Mr Rosh.

So why use the word Sir in the address?

1. I don't understand - do you want to write an article describing your indicator?

2. There is no indicator yet, it needs to be written, right?

3. can we ask someone to write the indicator or have you already found someone?

Rashid Umarov:

So why use the word Sir in the address?

1. I don't understand - do you want to write an article describing your indicator?

2. There is no indicator yet, it has to be written, right?

3. can we ask someone to write the indicator or have you already found someone?

0. Because of the respect I deserve, I won't do it again;

1. Yes;

2. Yes;

3. There is a reliable programmer, but, he is out of contact for the second day, probably resting from the forum. Please find someone to write quickly;

5. Can I publish the formulas here and now?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

3. there is a reliable programmer, but, he is not in touch for the second day, probably resting from the forum. Please find someone to write quickly;

5. Can I publish the formulas here and now?

OK, I will try to help you. Don't publish the formulas yet, but you can start writing the article (if possible without the indicator)

Rashid Umarov:

OK, I will try to help you. Don't publish the formulas yet, but you can start writing the article (if it is possible without an indicator)

I will send you the exel version of the indicators. Is it enough? The article can be written without the indicator, perhaps the code will be attached later.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I will post all the formulas here, then when my priority over them is secured and reflected in future code. Believe me, there are several of my developments (indicators) in the kodobase without a developer's reference. I don't want these indicators to suffer such a fate. Indeed, the formulas are very simple, but that's what makes them elegant. They divide the price flow into 2 flows - the flow of Bulls and Bears, but in such an original way that the Bulls flow does not prevent to know the strength of the Bears and vice versa. In general calm on the market, we will see all the drama of the struggle of opposites or one side's spurt from the bottom upwards towards the opponent before the battles. The principle of flow sharing is like talking on the phone. When the interlocutor speaks, the opponent on the other end must remain silent, accumulating, silently, his anger. The only difference is that the interlocutors have a special button which forces the interlocutor to be silent and to listen to the opponent, and there is common time for both. There, I have pretty much described all the formulas and techniques in verbal form. I have no desire to hide from the public what no one has noticed so far. I am about to turn 70 and want to leave something of value to posterity without questioning the priority. Please understand me. Another option: if Mr. Roche agrees with my request to write an article on this topic with a preliminary disclosure of indicators here and now, I will post them immediately. I will now send a personal request to Mr. Roche.

Sectarian bullshit again. You've been writing for 7 years now))) People are noticing and using things you wouldn't dream of.
Making thousands of transformations but no one in their right mind would think of calling them by their name.
But you certainly left a memory in our hearts))) hilarious

Vizard_:

Sectarian bullshit again. You've been writing for 7 years))) People are noticing and using things you would never dream of.
They make thousands of transformations, but no one in their right mind would call them by their name.
But you certainly left a memory in our hearts))) hilarious

Or this one:Intersections OHLC:

Intersections

Intersections_1

Vladimir Karputov:

Yes, yes a lot can be riveted, and riveted differently...

Vladimir Karputov:

And how can we see the relative strength of Bulls and Bears from here? The indicators completely replicate the price movement without bringing in additional information about the state of the market to adequately assess it. The change from a bull market to a bear market happens "suddenly", whereas it is preceded by a fierce hidden struggle. I don't argue that they are good for some people, too.

There are no entry points in the posted images, there are only indicators repeating the price movement. Throw them out the window.

Yusuf, I am waiting for an article from you!