What is the minimum acceptable deposit for trading on the stock exchange? - page 7

prostotrader:

It doesn't say in the rules that they will stop.

It says:

"The broker has the right to terminate... "

Told for the "overly impressionable" my experience.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Told for the 'overly impressionable' my experience.

:)

Alexey Kozitsyn:
There was a real opening for over a year with a zero balance. No one has stopped anything.

These are the new rules, effective from today. There was no such thing before.

Sergey Chalyshev:

These are the new rules, effective from today. It wasn't like this before.

Thanks for the update.

Sergey Chalyshev:

These are the new rules, effective from today. That wasn't the case before.

I guess not really, but thank you.

I tried to get acquainted with the QUIK terminal... Mama dear.... Video for FOUR HOURS.... I only made it through 1 hour. So I'm wondering if it's worth bothering with options...

I don't understand the MT developers. Rather than sticking with it and running options, they are busy showing their website in the terminal... Who needs it there??? Big question... Just a waste of unnecessary traffic...

Alexey Viktorov:

I tried to get acquainted with the QUIK terminal... Mama dear.... Video for FOUR HOURS.... I only made it through 1 hour. So I'm wondering whether it's worth it to bother with options...

I don't understand MT developers. Rather than stumping up and running options, they are busy showing their website in the terminal... Who needs it there??? Big question... Just a waste of unnecessary traffic...

And there is NO software for adequate (full-fledged) robot trading on the exchange market!

prostotrader:

And the stock market has NO software for adequate robot trading!

So it's not a question of trading robots. I'm ready to try something else, but trying to learn Quick put me in such a bind... that I wondered about my abilities... Watched a video about options trading, got interested, but apparently it wasn't my destiny... And some of your comments made me want to switch to stock market...

Alexey Viktorov:

So it's not a question of trading robots. I'm willing to try to learn something else, but trying to learn quik has put me in such a bind... that I wondered about my abilities... Watched a video about options trading, got interested, but apparently it wasn't my destiny... And some of your comments were pushing me to switch to stock market...

So in modern trading, without robots, you can't make any money!

And KVIC is a full-fledged terminal, but only a "grandfather" one.

You can't write a good and fast robot in KVIC itself :(

But in spite of that, trading options is so much fun that I'm

I write robots for KVIK using DDE server + trans2quik.dll

prostotrader:

So in modern trading, without robots, you can't make any money!

And KVIC is a full-fledged terminal, but only a "grandfather" one.

You can't write a good and fast robot in KVIC itself :(

But in spite of that, trading options is so much fun that I'm

I write robots for KVIK via DDE server + trans2quik.dll

Why? In my understanding, trading robots is effective in short-term trading, when you need to react quickly, you need to react on many instruments at the same time... And options, as I understand it, are a long-term investment. Or am I wrong?