What is the minimum acceptable deposit for trading on the stock exchange? - page 4

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

You have to add the brokerage rates to the exchange rates still.

Scalper deal - opening/closing within the trading session - judging by other sources of information.

If the volume is high, an addressable deal is supposed to be more convenient - a piece of meat won't get someone else's lion, but haven't used the sim.

Cool, I have a scalper making several hundred trades a day on forex ))

I have seen Si-9.17 on MQ demo, no studs. I would rather test it with MQ.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Cool, I have a scalper making several hundred trades a day on forex ))

I looked at Si-9.17 on MQ demo, no studs. I would rather test it with MQ.

The stock market demo has almost nothing in common with real trading. On the demo from MQ - everything from real, but with a delay. There are demos with real data with no delay.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
The stock exchange demo has almost nothing in common with real trading. On the demo from MQ - everything is from real, but with a delay. There are demos with real data with no lag.

Ok, opened a test trade Si-9.17 volume 1.00

Opening demo - margin 5464

MQ Demo - margin 60.15

Quotes are visually absolutely different. Where do I test the scalper in the tester, and then the demo?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Ok, opened a test trade Si-9.17 volume 1.00

Opening demo - margin 5464

MQ Demo - margin 60.15

Quotes are visually absolutely different. Where should I test the scalper in the tester, and then on the demo?

There and there are lies.

You better test it on the real market. The thing is, the market really reacts even on small volume, and if you have a scalper, you have to consider this reaction, but the demo and the tests are not quite like that...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/67251

ФОРТС: демо котировки.
ФОРТС: демо котировки.
  • www.mql5.com
Не раз на форуме и лично от брокера слышал, что котировки на демо счете сильно отличаются от реальных котировок.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

They both lie.

You'd better test it on the real market. The thing is that the market really reacts even to small volume, and if you have a scalper, you have to take this reaction into account, but on the demo and tests, it's not quite like that...

That's understandable. But for preliminary tests you need a demo. I am not Abramovich, I do not have extra money ))

I have three demo accounts, I will use them to record the quotes. I will post a picture later.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I have three demo accounts, I will record the quotes from them, I have a program in Matlab for comparing quotes, it makes charts. I will post a picture later.

I have saved quotes from three brokers with different timeframes and compared them visually. All quotes are different, there is some similarity when I look at the monitor from 5 meters distance but there are big differences at closer distance.

There won't be any pictures, I don't want to bother adjusting their times. Here are the start times of each

JTT
2017.08.21 16:55:42,59421,59423

MQ
2017.08.21 20:44:28,59406,59407

Opening
2017.08.21 20:13:30,59388,59390

I will switch the scribe to local PC time, then we can compare the pictures

I remember reading that on MOEX you can download an archive of tick quotes. I registered on the exchange, looked around, did a search, but could not find it.

I have searched here too, but all I got was quotes from MQ.

I have not found any, only curses from MQ.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I remember reading that on MOEX you can download an archive of tick quotes. I registered on the exchange, looked around, did a search, but could not find it.

I have not found any. Can someone share the link to the stock exchange archive?

The exchange quotes are paid, but F...Me has its own free archive

https://www.finam.ru/profile/mosbirzha-fyuchersy/gazp/export/

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Can someone share a link to the archive from the exchange?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/91470/page3#comment_2759933
Статистика проскальзываний лимитных ордеров на бирже
Статистика проскальзываний лимитных ордеров на бирже
  • www.mql5.com
В MT5 существует замечательная возможность по истории определить проскальзывания отложенных ордеров. В частности, лимитных...