What is a tester's Grail? - page 24

Lilita Bogachkova:

prices forMarketInfo() are better than on the chart.

So what are the prices on the bid?

The ones on the chart, the ones that MarketInfo()shows or neither

Stefan Stoyanov:

Well, what are the prices on the application?

What do you mean?

All calculations and requests for opening or modification at MarketInfo() prices, the opening itself is within slippage.

This price discrepancy appeared after a request from DC to improve the price / spread.

ivan12347777:

Dear traders please advise where in the MT 5 you can download the history of ticks Ido not see anythingat all the history of quotations

Have you gone to the eye doctor?

Best regards

MT5 is just awful......

ivan12347777:

MT5 is just awful......

why?

With respect.

Andrey Kisselyov:
why?

with respect.

MT4 is easier...5 is just awful))) subjective

ivan12347777:

MT4 is easier...5 is just awful))) subjective

If you think that the mt4 and mt5 are going to be very similar, you'll soon be able to see the difference between them. the sooner you realize it the easier it will be to move to mql5.

my respect.

Andrey Kisselyov:
If you don't realize it, it's already done and the analysis is going to be done in a different way, and you don't even need to worry about the correctness of the code.

my respect.

First of all, my code in 4-5 doesn't read... I had to add all sorts of libraries... Secondly, it's not convenient to test... you can't see a thing

ivan12347777:

First of all, my code in 4-5 doesn't read... I had to add all sorts of libraries... Secondly, it's not convenient to test... can't see a thing

If you want to trade with other EAs, you have to add one library, that solves all the problems with mt4 code and allows any EA (mt4) to work in mt5.

best regards.

Andrey Kisselyov:

i have solved this problem by adding one library that solves all the problems with mt4 code and makes it possible for any EA (mt4) to work in mt5. you can also do the same, just create one include file and all your mt4 EAs will work in mt5 after a small redesign.

best regards.

Yes you gave it to me and it works but mt5 itself is more clumsy ..ok that's my subjective