What is a tester's Grail? - page 25

ivan12347777:

yes you gave it to me and it works but the MT 5 itself is more clunky ..ok that's my subjective

After adding position hedging, it's almost equal to mt4 in this respect, but the tester in mt5 is no match for the mt4 tester, so mt5 is many times superior to mt4 in this respect.

my respect.

Andrey Kisselyov:
I have to say that the mt5 is the same as mt4 in this respect, but the tester in mt5 is no match for the mt4 tester, so mt5 is many times better than mt4 in this respect.

Regards.

How can I get rid of those nice coloured lines I don't want?

Files:

ivan12347777:

Tell me, how do I get rid of all these lovely coloured lines that I don't want?

Take a poll and see what percentage of people want them and who doesn't. I don't need them either, and I can't find a way to remove them.

what are the lines?

best regards

Andrey Kisselyov:

What are the lines?

best regards

the ones on the screenshot around the price chart

Files:

ivan12347777:

the ones on the screen around the price chart

i understand what does it draw them, what indicator?

I am sorry to hear that.

Andrey Kisselyov:
i understand what does it draw them, what indicator?

Sincerely.

so i don't know what indicator draws them in the board i have no indices but they do (((

ivan12347777:

so i don't know what indicator draws them in the board i have no indices but they do (((

open the list of indicators and look, maybe there's an indicator that hangs on the chart but you don't know about it?

Regards.

Andrey Kisselyov:
open the list of indicators and take a look, maybe there is an indicator that hangs on the chart but you don't know about it?

Regards.

no indicators at all... and for some reason these lines change colour along with the ax and bid lines. strange...i managed to remove it by changing the colour of b and ask by making it black and making it show the price line then this is the picture

Files:

ivan12347777:

no indicators at all... and for some reason these lines change colour along with the ax and bid lines. strange.

you need to contact desktop service. it may be a bug or a glitch. i don't see it with myself.

Best regards.