What is a tester's Grail? - page 23

George Merts:

So at least someone will give a concrete example ? Like above - when there was a clear crash on the DC side ? But not a crash, but "knocking out SL with studs, which then disappear"? Swapping quotes that differ from the quotes of other brokerage companies not by half a point, but at least by five points?

As for the difference in quotes, i can say that before mt5 i tried arbitrage between dts on the difference in real quotes. But the indicator that showed this very difference sometimes gave interesting results between bid and ask different dts you could trade the spread in its pure form. the costs are swap, if you could not close the position during the day, commission if any. now i do not know how profitable this business is, but there was a time when this business could make money.

with respect.
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Торговая деятельность в платформе связана с формированием и отсылкой рыночных и отложенных ордеров для исполнения брокером, а также с управлением...

Andrey Kisselyov:
you don't understand, orders were executed at real quotes, but the chart was fed with a quote history you see on the chart a bar that played out at least 15 minutes ago, and for you on the chart it is real and just forming. you send a request and your order opens in the future on the chart (execution is in real time) which is real for your comp and you. it's like you look back and try to work on it in the present, thinking it is real.

Respectfully.

The prices on the chart have nothing to do with trading:

void OnTick()
  {
   string Info=StringFormat("\nMarketInfo(_Symbol,MODE_ASK):_  %.5 f \nMarketInfo(_Symbol,MODE_BID):_  %.5 f",
                            MarketInfo(_Symbol,MODE_ASK),
                            MarketInfo(_Symbol,MODE_BID));
   Comment(Info);
  }

Lilita Bogachkova:

I have seen this too on several occasions.

You have a difference of just a few pips, while just imagine the chart on the left-hand side - bars as it should be, and on the right-hand side - where there are no bars, order arrows. And since there is also netting of positions, each order is linked to the other by a line.)

Regards.

Lilita Bogachkova:

And we don't smoke such DCs

Dear traders please advise where in the MT 5 you can download the history of ticks I do not see anything at all the history of quotations

ivan12347777:

Dear traders please advise where in the MT 5 you can download the history of ticks I do not see anything at all history of quotations

In Codobase please

Stefan Stoyanov:

And we don't smoke such DCs

A better question would be: how are two or more streams of information formed for the terminal?

Lilita Bogachkova:

A better question would be: how are two or more streams of information formed for the terminal?

Well that's not the question.
One plugin emits quotes on the chart and sometimes it gets knocked down
Another plugin steals pips from clients

And that's why we don't smoke such DCs

Stefan Stoyanov:

Another plug-in steals pips from clients

And that's why we don't smoke these types of DCs.

Prices forMarketInfo() are better than on the chart.