What is a tester's Grail? - page 22

Sergey Chalyshev:

Which dc are you from?

Where are the kitchens bigger, bigger

Stefan Stoyanov:

At the peril of accusing me of unhealthy enthusiasm for the world conspiracy as well,
I believe that the success of arbitrage robots is nothing more than taking advantage of the difference in quotes
that plugins provide at different brokers

So you're saying that brokerage houses are all freaks who distort quotes with their plug-ins. And making money off the freaks is a sin?

p.s. provide - distort in their favour.

Serqey Nikitin:

Once again, you are drawing the wrong conclusions...

If the Trader knows about the POSSIBLE setup, he is already armed and will be able to get around the trap...

The point is not that "the Exchange is watching him," but simply, because of the new circumstances, to determine for yourself a more reliable way of trading, rather than the one, which is pushed on you by hook or by crook, advertising brokerage company...

Again another water without any facts. You are of no interest, the dialogue is over.

ivan12347777:

They trade on the demo and the Exchange is already watching them... that's the conclusion they drew because they are constantly losing demo money)

I don't know what to do with them, but I've noticed some strange things. I have never tried to buy from them, but they were falling down, so I decided to buy from them. Bought on the hai, price is going down, e-e-e everything is gone, sell!!! You know what I mean.

And then it's the stock exchange, replictoids, world jews, etc. to blame.

khorosh:
It's all the fault of psychology). It's always easier for a person to blame anyone else for their failures, just not themselves).

Yes, it is a well-known fact, but not everyone has the courage to face the truth. And this is only the first condition on the road to success, there are still a huge number of steps ahead. But many are afraid to take that first step.

Andrey Kisselyov:
i have a real case when a brokerage company gave a delay in price entry, first 15 minutes and then the delay increased gradually to 1.5 hours. it was interesting to observe your orders hang in the air as if in the future.

my respect.

P.S. these are the quotes on the real account chart. so check not only the quotes, but also the server time compared to the local time, and if there is a discrepancy, stop trading until the time is equal.

And where do you find such brokerage companies... this is sadomasochism. Instead of trading in reliable, large brokerage companies, we wait for some kind of time alignment.

What for?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

And where do you find such brokerage companies... this is sadomasochism. Instead of trading in reliable, large brokerage companies, we bother with kitchens for no reason.

What for?

Checked large DT. ))) maybe it was a bug, maybe something else. But it's my opinion that the display of quotes on the account with a real delay of 15 minutes and its smooth increase can only be organized by a plugin.

Best regards.

P.S. Do not think that I have some kind of claim to them, no. I applied to mp, I was told to provide logs, which I did and added a screenshot. i was offered to cover all losing trades that day. that's the solution to the problem.

As for the robot, if you take into account the order price, you may reverse the market price, but the order is opened at a different price, and so on. But the most interesting thing for the Expert Advisor would be the time when the request was sent and the order opening time, the difference is 15 minutes or more. the execution time is more than 15 minutes + slippage.)

Sergey Chalyshev:

So you're saying that brokerage houses are all freaks who distort quotes with their plug-ins. And it's a sin to make money on freaks?

p.s. provide - distort in their favor.

I don't know if they're freaks or not, but they're definitely not our friends.

And it's no sin to profit from them. It's a holy thing.

Sergey Chalyshev:

So you're saying that brokerage houses are all freaks who distort quotes with their plug-ins. And it's a sin to make money on freaks?

p.s. provide - distort in their favour.

So at least someone will give a concrete example ? Vaughn, like above - when there was a clear crash on the side of the brokerage company ? But not a crash, but "knocking out SL with studs, which then disappear" ? Swapping quotes that differ from the quotes of other brokerage companies not by half a point, but at least by five points?

Insta, when they need to "get their hands dirty" - without any cunning, reduced the rate of withdrawal by half, exercising their right to change the Offerta as they want without the consent of the client ... And no "games with quotes".

You don't need to look for the devil behind you - if DC needs your money - they just won't give it to you. And they won't play "dark games with quotes".

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Again another water without any facts. You are of no interest, the dialogue is over.

Yes, you are right! You've stirred up your own water for 22 pages, but after the RIGHT question was asked, you started twisting with the left-hand thread...

Very MUCH!