Creating a command to write a bot - page 20

Андрей Большаков:

You have one option - start development right here.

It's the same as programming on a smartphone. Is there any possibility of opening up a discreet sub-forum somewhere within this forum, where we can work quietly? So that it would be possible to publish a new topic for each new discussion or task?

But there are those who would like to, I can already see some bright minds. You oppose them to the forum, that they harm it, but doesn't the forum harm them because it closes the door to natural cooperation? Is the forum supposed to benefit people, or only people to the forum? And what's the harm I still don't understand if the fruits are bound to come back to the forum in one form or another. One of the perspectives I see, for example, is the further growth of the team. People will be interested in getting strong TCs from us, and will be willing to share their knowledge.

You have started topics, so about you we are waiting: first trading idea to be discussed and first drafts of code. You have three hours. Otherwise your account will be deleted in three hours - as it is, the forum has been very patient, but everything has its limits.

Андрей Большаков:

You have one option - start development right here.

It's the same as programming on a smartphone. Is there any possibility of opening up a discreet sub-forum somewhere within this forum, where we can work quietly? So that it would be possible to publish a new topic for each new discussion or task?

But there are those who would like to, I can already see some bright minds. You oppose them to the forum, that they harm it, but doesn't the forum harm them because it closes the door to natural cooperation? Is the forum supposed to benefit people, or only people to the forum? And what's the harm I still don't understand if the fruits are bound to come back to the forum in one form or another. One of the perspectives I see, for example, is the further growth of the team. People will be interested in getting strong TC from us and will be willing to share their knowledge.

Again water and re-inventing the wheel.

----------------

There are 20 pages. Read my "conflict" posts here, but with a positive attitude, see those links to the already completed projects on the forum (I gave references to the English part, but such projects are more here in the Russian part), read how it was done here, see my posts, which simply write in plain text on how to build a business, without going against the rules of the forum ...

----------------

Do you read your own thread?

It's the same as programming on a smartphone.

You are very much mistaken. This is a serious resource, with serious, experienced and competent people. There are a lot of us in the world. A lot of us.
And then there's the Chinese part of the forum. And now all the language parts of the forum just echo each other in several threads, as if merging each other.

----------------

It's not about us, it's about you.
Are you ready? Or is it skype, private and chats?
:)

----------------

If me and other moderators didn't help you here and guide you in the right direction, your thread would have been deleted on the second page.

Do you have something to offer us all?
Do you?
We're waiting.
No?
Well, then, sorry - see the other moderator's post above.

The branch is closed.