Creating a command to write a bot - page 11

If a trader has an opportunity to prove the profitability of his superidea, he immediately goes to the cool programmer and pays exactly what the programmer wants. And everyone is happy.

You want to recruit both for free. So that everyone has to work for each other.

Why 10 programmers? They will only get in each other's way. 100 traders? That's fine. Plus, you need a normal team leader, who will put together the entire strategy and give instructions to the programmer.

Believe me, it is good to work in a team of programmers. When everyone is doing his business. But when 10 programmers, capable of writing the same code, start to argue - it's hell. I have worked in a team more than once. 1 project for a week drags on for half a year......

And as said above at least 5 letters a day on average come with proposals to write something for free or even worse when a person complains, like he has to feed his family, is disabled or just crazy and can't pay the mortgage. People... Come to your senses. A programmer is the same person, he also has a family, old parents and psychosymptoms (from your suggestions) we just are not used to complain.

I think 95% of programmers here are lone wolves. Who have had enough of these companies of underdog traders, free orders and so on.

Look at Gerchik. He has built his own team of programmers and pays them. Not telling fables about ever giving a piece of his pie....

IMHO......

But keep writing. I wonder.

Sergey Golubev:

And we have better Freelance than you.
:)

And in general, I don't know if there is such a possibility, it makes sense to organise a team in Freelance. Although, it seems that Freelance is designed for individual clients.

I would love to see (from the outside) the process. The movie, if it will be, promises to be interesting).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

And in general, I don't know if there is such a possibility, it makes sense to organise a team in Freelance. Although, it seems that Freelance is designed for individual clients.

I would love to see (from the outside) the process. The film, if there is one, promises to be interesting).

)))) as usual, a new site with a super layout and megapiibles screenshots is coming soon. With a mega discount of 90% for the first 100 customers only......

Vladislav Andruschenko I am a programmer myself, and I have worked as a loner for a long time. You are telling me what I already know well. I understand it is useless to argue with pessimists. I just had to make a recruitment theme that only those who are interested would respond.

After all, there will always be for you:

1. a large number: a disorganized work (bad), rather than saving everyone's time (and hence the money he could earn during this time) (good)

2) This small amount of work means that the poor person will starve (bad), and not that he will get something more valuable than money (good).

And for the trader: this is a free strategy giveaway (bad), rather than a way to get a discussion on improving his strategy from other traders, or an idea even better than his, plus all this formalized in code (good).

Vladislav Andruschenko:

And as said above, at least 5 emails a day on average come offering to write something for free or even worse, when a person complains, like they need to feed their family, are disabled or just crazy and don't have enough to pay the mortgage. People... Come to your senses. A programmer is the same person, he also has a family, old parents and psychosymptoms (from your suggestions) we are just not used to complain.

By the way, is there a blacklist here? Because the "invalids" are fed up with their super bargain offers, even on holiday...

Андрей Большаков:

Renat Akhtyamov I know about the labour exchange. I think the team effect will produce much better results. With minimal effort.

The programmer will have to work hard for $50 there. And there is a minimum of effort - for a valuable bot with a better strategy.

I can not understand why this clown has not been banned yet?

Other times they ban him for nothing, but there is a clear pulling of the freelance service to their side.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I would love to see (from the outside) the process. The movie, if there will be, promises to be interesting).

I was referring to that Freelance site that the author of the topic specified in his profile.
Maybe it's sort of a promotion of that Freelance?

------------

Can't figure out the catch...
Maybe there is no catch ...

11 sheets already ...

Sergey Golubev:

I was referring to that Freelance site that the author of the thread listed in his profile.
Maybe it's sort of a promotion for that Freelance?

------------

Can't figure out the catch...
Maybe there is no catch ...

Yeah. There's definitely something not good. Haven't fumbled it 100% yet.

Sergey Golubev Maybe it's a kind of promotion for Freelance, I can't figure out where the catch is...

There's no catch, but half the posts in the thread are about nothing - dumb spam for no reason.

trader781:

What's wrong with that?

there's a lot of useful content here, including the cotbase, and people come here for code or orders

Man just gets a little overwhelmed here ) There's already a community here, offer your ideas, they will help you discuss it, what's the problem? ) No need to create a community within the community and do the same thing. Butterscotch.