Creating a command to write a bot - page 8

Renat Akhtyamov:
You will have a team of like-minded people, don't worry.

Intruders )).

If the bot turns out to be profitable - there will be a war between traders and developers, I assure you :)

Looking for really competent people 3-4 thousands, invest in closed development, then with quite a lot of difficulties and wars, but everyone will have a copy of the bot ))

I've read..... and there's really nothing to add.

That's it... Bye....bye.....

Apparently, the author wants to gather a number of"successful traders" who would give the task to a number of "successful programmers", and he himself would profit from it.

For eight pages of this thread, I have not seen a single sensible sentence from the author. He claims to be a "programmer" - but I haven't seen any program code from him either.

I give away a simple grail for manual trading, all you have to do is make a panel like this:

chelovek-y:
There is an idea to create a 10/10 team to write a forex trading bot. 10/10 (or maybe more) means 10 traders and 10 programmers.

Thus, traders get a free opportunity to implement their best strategies in the form of an automated bot. And programmers get free information about the best strategies from professionals in the form of the same product.

The number of participants gives an advantage to traders: based on the consensus to come to a common opinion about which strategies are best to implement and which are most profitable.

For programmers, the number gives an opportunity to spend much less time than it would be if they did it alone. The more of us - the less time everyone has to work!

Traders must be experienced, successful, and only with profitable trades, otherwise you know, what is the point of programming something that does not work:)

The requirements for programmers are at least a little understanding of the mql5 language. But even if you do not know it, but are familiar with other languages, I think it will not be too difficult to retrain. In principle, programmers can be useful at least at the algorithmic stage, ie, knowledge of the bot language is not required. But it is desirable.

I myself am a programmer.

What do you think? How do you like the idea itself? Any additions are welcome.

Where shall we meet? I am ready to come to a meeting in Moscow, to discuss interaction

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

If the bot turns out to be profitable - there will be a war between traders and developers, I assure you :)

You look for 3-4k really competent people, invest in closed development, then with quite a lot of complications and wars split up, but everyone will have a copy of the bot ))

Enlighten me, I'm not sure what the war is about? Everyone will have a copy, from which they will earn, right? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

George Merts:

Apparently, the author wants a number of"successful traders" who would give tasks to a number of "successful programmers", and he himself would profit from it.

It's eight pages into the thread - I still haven't seen a single sensible suggestion from the author. He claims to be a "programmer" - but I haven't seen any program code from him either.

Like the old, endlessly repeated theme of how to make soup out of hatchet. Nothing new. Just an arrangement.

Maxim Romanov:

Where should we meet? I am ready to come to a meeting in Moscow to discuss interaction

Not everyone gets the idea. This is not a company with a long cycle of work, where everyone will donate an important part of their time.

Our advantage (that's the idea) is that by spending a small part of their time, everyone will get a nice bonus out of it. Further development of the project into something more serious is possible, but this next stage is not related to the current idea.

I will start collecting contacts soon. There is no rush. The team will be assembled within a month. We pick the best. If someone does not make the team, will be out of the limit, then at least he will be notified of the results.

Contact will be on a separate forum (and maybe on this one, as most will decide), create a chat room on Skype.

chelovek-y:

Contact will be in a separate forum(or maybe in this one, as most people decide), create a chat room on Skype.

No one will allow you to take users to third party resources.