Hunting for Stop Losses - page 3

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Then you are doomed. ReadMaksim Neimerik's post again, what they do to those who believe.)

I do not need to read his post, I believe it is verified)))

Alexey Viktorov:

In mt4 there is only one broker's cup. And the orders in it are only for clients of this broker.

Most DCs do not give this either. I.e., there is a cup in MT, and there are some prices in increments, for quick bids. But that's not the cup.) And it has nothing to do with the DT, it's the MT functionality.

Kirill Shushkevich:

I don't know, but it seems to be the way stops accumulate in one prominent place)

If you put a stop at a certain level, it's not just you but lots of people, someone is trading to break through the stop and all those stops give a price impulse.

Sergey Gamayurov:

stops are placed at a certain level not just by you but a lot of people, and someone is trading to break through the stops and all those stops give a price impulse the price starts to move stronger

but it can pick up stops and crash harder I've seen it

Sergey Gamayurov:

You do not place stops at a certain level alone, but a lot of people, and someone else trades to break through the stops and all these stops give the price an impulse, the price starts to move stronger

Do you have any idea how much dough it takes to not even break through, but just to collect the stops? If there are, as you say, a lot of them). And how much dough it takes to at least get to them).

To not let the quotes below (above) the level in the put a real slab, and no one tries to break through it. Stops are not even requests and they don't exist.

Yes, and then the slab is removed, and quotes go down (or up). The price stops at the stops as it meets liquidity, and if the liquidity of the stops isn't enough it continues to move.

that's why they say that the price will pull up to the stops, but it will definitely pull up)

Kirill Shushkevich:

that's why they say that the price will pull up to the stops but it will definitely pull up)

It's not profitable! Just calculate how much it costs, and if you had the dough, you'd give up the exercise). The hunt is not for feet at all.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It's not profitable! Just calculate how much it costs and, if you had the dough, you'd give up the activity). The hunt isn't about feet at all.

Maybe you're right.

Kirill Shushkevich:

You may be right.

Don't listen to the nonsense)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Don't listen to bullshit.)

What gave you that impression?