EURUSD signal - page 18

Mickey Moose:

No one's rushing you.

It's not about being in a hurry. I created this topic and I am writing about it according to the signals I receive or the results of my predictions worked out. I received a suggestion (remark) from you, and I replied)).

Downwards is of course more interestingwith support at 1.18537 and 1.18200 and resistance at 1.19206 and 1.19543 - we might as well flat before the elections.)

Petr Baskakov:

Downwards of course it is more interesting tosupport 1.18537 and 1.18200 and resistances 1.19206 and 1.19543.)

and then just have time to buy

There is a signal, let's go up))) Putting a pendulum on it.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:
There is a signal, let's go up))) I put a pending order.

I never go in with pendants - it's like giving someone a piece of the action.

And I think we won't see prices like these for a long time

Standard situation with a false breakdown and a hike upwards. I think we will reach the next level soon. Profits to all.)))

Slowly creeping upwards. Put up the CU. We can leave it till Monday. The deposit growth for the week is 162%.

Something has gone down sharply. Already down to 1.1930. It's very close to the stop loss.

I think the stop loss is better moved lower, to 1.1897, so that it is at least behind the local low.

Vadim Zotov:

I think the stop-loss should be moved lower, to 1.1897, so that it would be at least behind the local low.

I made an Expert Advisor at the time, which constantly moved the stop-loss away from the price.