EURUSD signal - page 22

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Up and only up ))))

So far moving upwards as expected)))

We've reached the round level. What's next?

Uladzimir Izerski:

We've reached the round level. What's next?

How are the shorts doing?))

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

How are the shorts doing?))

It's a round level.

3.5 hours, flight normal, soon to reach near-level orbit)))

Closed the position, profit 100 pips. Good day today. Gains to the deposit of more than 50% today.

Victor Ziborov:

As can be seen from the EURUSD D1 chart, since mid-September 2017, each successive weekly candle (shown in yellow) has been lower than the previous one (almost each).

In addition, the MACD chart bars are in negative territory. We do not observe any divergence-convergence signs. From this we conclude that the week beginning November 13, 2017 will bring a downward trend in EURUSD price. That is, the downward trend of EURUSD will continue as before.

Today November 14, 2017 from 8:00 am started a strong upward movement of 140p. Just yesterday I was predicting a down trend. Why, all of a sudden, did it go up ? I don't understand. Maybe we need to understand that EURUSD is the most unpredictable pair and there is nothing to mess with it at all !

Victor Ziborov:

Today November 14, 2017 from 8:00 am started a strong move up 140pts. Just yesterday I was predicting a down trend. Why, all of a sudden, did it go up ? I don't understand. Maybe we need to understand that EURUSD is the most unpredictable pair and there is nothing to mess with it at all !

Of course, this pair is designed to steal money from the people and it is attracted by the lowest spread. Some people realise this sooner and leave it, while others leave it later.

All pairs are the same and all work from levels