EURUSD signal - page 5

The divergence is already starting from this flat

Vladimir Zubov:

I'm on sale, targets below parity :)

Well, below parity, that's for nothing! April-May 18, 1.06-1.05 then to 1.8000+ for 5 years - imho of course.

My guess that it's most likely to go up seems to be starting to come true. Hopefully it will get to 1.175.

A correction to 1.15 is most likely, then it will grow further. Timing suggests a drop by the end of the week/beginning of next week, but not necessarily. Then it is possible to buy. In the screenshot buy is a bot, it lives its own unknown life and has nothing to do with the forecast.

I think a referral will be decided tomorrow

Ivan Butko:

I think a referral will be decided tomorrow

Yeah, so far it's just a guessing game.

Ivan Butko:

I think the question of direction will be resolved tomorrow

This is not the kind of news that gives direction in the long term.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is not the kind of news that gives direction in the long term.

Depending on the fact. If the divergence is significant, it will shoot up to 60-80-120 pips. That's enough to give a push downwards (now price is already dangling on support). Of course, if it is not in favour of the Euro

And, rather, it is a medium term, not a long term (I mean the situation on the chart).

We can calm down....the price will go randomly...(and then of course we will see the patterns...)

Something I liked about vanting, haven't done it in a while, addition to the prediction :) I remember that my method worked about 70-80% of the time with TS on it

+ neuronet bought it yesterday and now it's selling