Scalping - page 8

Kirill Shushkevich:

I can't train on the demo but on the real account is another matter.

When I came to the market I went to a man for training, who taught me to trade for real money, even on a cent account, but real.

I am very grateful to him for this science.

Rafil Nurmukhametov:

I totally agree, when I came to the market I went to a man for training, who taught me to trade for real money, even if it was a cent account, but it was real.

I started out with real, too.

Rafil Nurmukhametov:

I totally agree, when I came to the market I went to a man for training, who taught me to trade for real money, even if it was a cent account, but it was real.

cent is not the same... spreads are too high there. I could not speculate (

elibrarius:
cents isn't the same either... the spreads are overpriced there.

my cent spread is fixed from two

Kirill Shushkevich:

I have a fixed spread of two on my cent

And I'm 11-15 on a 5-digit spread.

Rafil Nurmukhametov:

I am very grateful to him for this teaching.

Yes, real provides discipline. A demo is a demo, I lost a profit and opened a new account.

Rafil Nurmukhametov:

and this method won't work in real life?

I will wait... it is always interesting to learn.

In reality, this method will cut off unnecessary thoughts.

In order to go to profit, you have to follow the right train of thought, and how to initiate these thoughts.
After all, any victory, success is a coherently working thoughts and cutting off some damaging thoughts. One's thoughts lead to either success or failure.
The genesis of a truly important thought in the soul - is the beginning of the beginning.

P.S. A little philosophy :)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yes, real is disciplined. A demo is a demo, you lose, you open a new account.

You don't have to use the demo in the usual way. But in another way. I have never tried to use the real money, but I have never understood why I made such mistakes.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

And I have 11-15 on a 5-digit

Well, that's fine.